free iPod joke. its a scam.

seppuku

free iPod. no joke. not a scam.

SERIOUS.

this is not a scam. i personally know people who have done this and received 20gb ipods.

it's easy to do and is free. yes, motherfuckers, FREE. here is how:

1. Click http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7498598

and put in an email and mailing address (for them to send the iPod to)

2. There's a marketing survey (It didn't show up in FireFox, so I just opened a new tab and logged in again without having to do it)

3. Make sure you have verified your email address. If you did not receive an email go to the My Account page and click the link to send the verification email. (There have been problems reported using hotmail addresses)

4. Sign up with one of their partners and complete an offer. Skip down to see instructions on the different options for completing offers. (It can take up to a few days for the offer completion status to reflect on your account)

5. Refer 5 friends and have them complete 1 of the offers each

6. Wait for your iPod to ship.

When signing up and completing offers, always use Internet Explorer. Free iPods is not compatible with Firefox, or any other browser (to my knowledge). Sorry guys, thats just the way it is. [NOTE: There have been reports that the site is now functioning properly with Firefox. Your mileage may vary!] [NOTE 2: I recently received an email from someone who referred a pair of friends who used Opera. They signed up for an offer but did not get credit because of their browser. Word to the wise: USE IE!]

The eBay Offer

eBay is back, and seems to be here to stay.

Make an account, supply a valid, non-free-webmail address, and bid on an item.

eBay FAQ:

1. Q: Do I have to become the high bidder on an auction to get credit?

A: Yes! Bid on an item that is recently listed. If you are automatically outbid by someone else's proxy bid, find another item!

2. Q: What do I do if I get a "not logged in" error?

A: Find a referral link (Like THIS ONE), click it, click "Existing Members Login", log in and proceed.

3. Q: How long do eBay offers take to go through?

A: It varies! Sometimes it's as quick as a day. There are some people that have been waiting almost a week!

4. Q: eBay asks me (or a referral of mine) to create a Seller's Account after signing up. What do I do?

A: Click the eBay logo at the top of the page and bid on an item.

5. Q: I've heard that logging into your eBay account a day after you place your bid helps to get you credit for your offer! Is that true?

A: There have been conflicting reports. Some people claim that it helps. In my experience on FreeFlatScreens.com, it does not matter!

6. Q: My eBay offers are taking FOREVER to complete! Is there anything I can do?

A: Here's a method that has shown some promise, courtesy of MPSRuo from multiplayerstrategies.com: Send an email to offers@gratisinternet.com with the subject: "Offers problem". In there, say you bid but havent been credited. Copy and paste your ebay registration email in the body of the message. This has been reported to give eBay offer credit is as little as 10 minutes!

7. Q: If I already have an eBay account, can I still complete the eBay offer?

A: Yes, if you create another account. eBay Terms of Service allow multiple accounts per person. There is nothing in the TOS at FreeiPods.com that says you cannot do it.

When you do sign up for eBay, be sure to use a free email service such as Walla.com. Walla.com is a tried and true email service for getting eBay credit. If you try to create an eBay account with a free webmail provider such as Hotmail or Yahoo, you will have to give them a credit card number for verification.

proof that it is NOT a scam:

http://www.afextz.com/bossage/ipod/approved.jpg'>

http://www.afextz.com/bossage/ipod/shipped.jpg'>

http://www.afextz.com/bossage/ipod/ups.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived