free internet

T.T Boy

using the internet at my girls art school is like um, totally sweet. besides the fact the computers are bolted down making my idea of "hey the internet is free, why dont i abuse it and steal a computer" idea unplausable. aside from that, using free internet at various schools rocks. alot of folks have taken me into their school to abuse the internet and id like to thank them and the various education facilities that i have violated. but hey, the internet isnt real, its just like cable right?

cheers for abusing the system.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes! I love it. I used my ID to abuse all sorts of shit. when in fact. I was always letting my ID abuse me. a NetID a schoolID. the "best high school" in all of america made their students have an ID with a barcode on it long before anyone ever thought of getting a barcode tattoo. I moved to the suburbs guys. wanna come "bomb" them? I live in a clinic for the mentally ill. ;) I never wanted to be inpatient because in fact all I am is impatient. but shit. I can get anywhere in life as long as I do it one step at a time.

i have lived in my apt for a year now and have had free internet the whole time :)

it started off with free msn then i got those aol cd's and when i tried to cancel my aol account they asked why and mailed me a new modem and another few months free just to stick around. and now i get free aol broadband b/c they just wont let me cancel this shit. its great to screw internet companies :)

Archived