1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

free internet

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Sep 23, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

free internet

Discussion started by T.T Boy - Sep 23, 2003

using the internet at my girls art school is like um, totally sweet. besides the fact the computers are bolted down making my idea of "hey the internet is free, why dont i abuse it and steal a computer" idea unplausable. aside from that, using free internet at various schools rocks. alot of folks have taken me into their school to abuse the internet and id like to thank them and the various education facilities that i have violated. but hey, the internet isnt real, its just like cable right?
    cheers for abusing the system.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Sep 23, 2003

yeah, free internet is teh great.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  3. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Sep 23, 2003

yeah, I pick up about 3 singnals from my neighbors at home on the wireless connection, its fun.

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO 12oz Senior Member

DISCO BRYSO - Replied Sep 23, 2003

yes! I love it. I used my ID to abuse all sorts of shit. when in fact. I was always letting my ID abuse me. a NetID a schoolID. the "best high school" in all of america made their students have an ID with a barcode on it long before anyone ever thought of getting a barcode tattoo. I moved to the suburbs guys. wanna come "bomb" them? I live in a clinic for the mentally ill. ;) I never wanted to be inpatient because in fact all I am is impatient. but shit. I can get anywhere in life as long as I do it one step at a time.

DISCO BRYSO - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Sep 23, 2003

haha. libraries. free iternet if u have a laptop almost everywhere..

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Sep 23, 2003

word up.

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO 12oz Senior Member

DISCO BRYSO - Replied Sep 23, 2003

I am the hot stepper. word 'em up. I am a lyrical gangster...psshaww. I talk like a valley girl these days because alicia silverstone is hot any way you cut it.

DISCO BRYSO - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

HATEMENOW - Replied Sep 23, 2003

i have lived in my apt for a year now and have had free internet the whole time :)

it started off with free msn then i got those aol cd's and when i tried to cancel my aol account they asked why and mailed me a new modem and another few months free just to stick around. and now i get free aol broadband b/c they just wont let me cancel this shit. its great to screw internet companies :)

HATEMENOW - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. serum

serum 12oz Elite Member

serum - Replied Sep 23, 2003

in terms of abusing schools that you dont go to. try printing your own photos in the print lab. i did it for a week with no id and printed a grip load of black and whites. i was learning color too until they asked me who is your teacher.

serum - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Sep 24, 2003

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: