free i-pods????

intercity

i called bullshit on this for awhile until my roommate got one in the mail, so i'm going for it. anyone else done this? here's how it works:

- go here: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7434780

- you'll come to a page that says 'refer your friends'... you can put in email addreses or just do it later. it'll have your referral URL on there too.

- you have to complete one of their offers to get credit, so do the ebay one. it's the only one that's free. create a new account (don't do a seller's account) and bid on something - you can even lose. so, just bid on a pair of sb dunks that are starting at like $1 because you know they'll go up

- get your friends to do the same thing - 5 = free i pod...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LENS

Bear in mind this bit of wisdom...

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I'm not surrendering my personal info and "jump through hoops" for an IPod. My sony iriver does me fine.

oh snap iriver is made by sony?

i had no idea!

i have an iriver too

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

oh snap iriver is made by sony?

i had no idea!

i have an iriver too

they're bad ass and much more user friendly than an IPod.

Sure, they may not hold 5000 songs but when the fuck am i ever going to listen to that much music at once?

Originally posted by intercity

KiSe - you from Lousiville? email me

i would if i had an email address to write you at....

and also if you dont want to do the ebay deal, you can sign up for free aol, and cancel it before the free service is over... no credit card needed, but make sure you complete the offer on this link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7390102

Originally posted by 1988

just give your credit card info to me and I'll send you a free BMW. I promise...Oh yeah the catch I need 5 of your friends credit card accounts as well (preferablly the ones with no limit) Thank you.

well, you seem like a trustworthy guy. so ok.

Archived