Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FREE 12ozProphet stickers and product for ALL forum members

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Apr 24, 2018.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

After the success of past sticker giveaways and as a special incentive for our loyal forum members (and even the new guys), I'm going to make this a permanent perk of being a 12ozProphet forum member.

Here's the deal for FREE STICKERS and other stuff:

If you have a registration date before 2010 or post count above 10,000
    - I'll send you a pack of free stickers, plus some extra stuff we have on the 12ozProphet shop (patches, pins or something cool) all for free in the USA. I won't even charge you shipping on it.
    - If you live outside the USA, just pay $2 to cover some of the shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.

If you have a registration date before 2015 or post count above 1,000
    - I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA.
    - If you live outside the USA, just pay $2 to cover some of the shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.

If you are a new member or have a registration date at least a week from hitting me up AND a post count above 100
    - I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA, just pay $2 to cover shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.shipping and handling costs.
    - I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA, just pay $4 to cover shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.shipping and handling costs.

If interested in the free stuff, either DM me from the forum (Do not DM from Instagram) with your full name, email and mailing address and I'll either get it out the door or hit you back with Paypal or Bitcoin address. That way I can easily look up your forum member info. Again, this is a "thank you" promotion for the forum so you need to be a forum member with the requirements listed above!

Limit 1 free pack per forum user. If you want more stickers, we throw free stickers and stuff into every order placed on the 12ozProphet shop. Likewise, 12ozProphet regularly runs contests via Instagram so give us a follow to find out about the next one... https://www.instagram.com/12ozprophet

Also, feel free to check out the 12ozProphet Shop... We always throw free stickers into every order and for those that place big orders, order regularly or wind up having to pay a lot in shipping from living far abroad - we usually go extra heavy for you guys and often throw in some extra stuff. Likewise, even helping us spread the word via word of mouth or social media is also greatly appreciated.

At least tag @12ozprophet on Instagram if we send you free stuff!

In any case, thank you for the support!

12ozprophet-sticker-giveaway_1269x.png

mynameisfun and One Man Banned like this.
  2. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

3. HooDlUm

HooDlUm New Jack

2003 vet here!!

4. HooDlUm

HooDlUm New Jack

cant figure out how to send DMs throught the forum

5. mynameisfun

mynameisfun Junior Member

Click on MisterRaven’s profile and then click the “Start A Conversation” button

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

As @mynameisfun said... Anytime you see a username on the forum, you can click on it. When you do so, it brings up a list of options, including a feature to "start a conversation". This is the forum's DM system. You can also go into the Conversations section of your user profile and start a conversation there. Under participants, you just start typing who you want to include and the forum system will search the members DB and present matching options so you can select one to auto fill.

Here's a visual of it all...

Step 1
    step-1.png

Step 2
    step-2.png

Step 3
    step-3.png

Fist 666 and mynameisfun like this.
  7. fat ralphy

fat ralphy Dirty Dozen Crew

Looks like my swag is on its way....thanks Raven.

8. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Yeah man, appreciate you being a member for so long. Enjoy!

9. RAZEdaEOOF

RAZEdaEOOF New Jack

Using on mobile I’m not able to check my start date... and I can’t send private as well. Ok now that I can click my own user name after posting this. My date is Jan 2015.. can I still qualify??

10. gesso

gesso New Jack

The option to direct message doesn't show up for me
    833932516ba75cdf07a78e9d82c7fcee807f1ac02cbd69e957.jpg

11. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Sorry man, have to do it via DM.

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

No idea why that is, but try just going to the conversations section of your account and start a new one. Type my user name and it'll send it the same way.

Link: http://forum.12ozprophet.com/conversations/add

And the type misteraven in the "participants" field.

13. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Who says you can't get style by mail?

Member since '07

l13UuQ0.jpg

14. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Thanks, Raven. Appreciate the effort.

15. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Sure thing... Glad we've all managed to keep things going fo so long. Hopefully the best days are still ahead.

For everyone that's hitting me up for packs, please post them when you get them and also tag @12ozprophet #12ozprophet on Instagram. For those that haven't hit me up... Free stickers!