FREDDY VS JASON.........

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TresOne

I just got back from seeing this.. i can't believe i paid to get in, but anyways.. i honestly don't know what to say. :o The scariness factor was -55, however.

.DONT READ THIS IF U STILL WANA SEE THE MOVIE

Originally posted by krs702

how does it end?

just came back and from it, got in for free...:crazy: ....it was pretty good but not as good as i thought..well jason wins at the end with freddy's head in his hands...but freddy winks so no1 really won.

aah yeah I liked it. How can you consciously make the descision to go and see this movie without knowing what you're getting yourself into? Definitly what I though it was gonna be. It was really bad but really entertaining.

FREDDY VS JASON. my thoughts

i havent seen it yet, its not worth the $5 matinee or the late nite fee, or the risk of sneeking in, and i know this by the soundtrack. rap rock is fucking lame. why have a rated R movie with music suitable for the 10-13yr old "extreme kid" range? why dont you throw some fucking smashmouth in the mix while youre at it. ok im done. yeah i bet this movie blows, prove me wrong.

definitly a comedy. my girl jumped on me it was great, she was watchin all wide eyed an shit and i chomped my teeth in her ear, you know the noise it sounds all loud and hollow and she jumped. my friends and there dates all laughed there asses off it was great. also at acouple other parts, overall this movie was indeed entertaining as someone mentioned before but not worth the two tickets i bought. plus i had seen it from pirated shit on the internet last week but it was all grainey and shit, some parts were cut too. oh well i give it a.............4 outta ten

freddy and jason

I actually was impressed with the movie. The music was good combining the classic Jason and Freddy music. I wasn't to keen on the "Jay" character but that centipede with the bong was ill. They did an alright job combing these 2 horror icons into one story now lets see Leatherface and Mike Myers go at it..............

Geez

Archived