Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fred Durst takes a cream pie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DITDxCULT, Jan 28, 2002.

1. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

http://www.buddyhead.com/gossip

Richard Petrillo did a great thing!
    On January 13th in Clackamas, Oregon, Richard Petrillo hit Fred Durst in the back of the head with a coconut cream pie. Pat on the back to Richard. The band was returning to the Guitar Center where they were holding the tryouts for their new guitarist, following a food break, when the 18-year-old ran past a line of autograph-seeking fans and gave Fred a little more to chew on than his fatass had planned on when he went out to eat. Two of Limp Bizkit's bodyguards helped detain the thrower of the pie, while sheriff's deputies handcuffed him. Durst then signed Petrillo's forehead and drew an "X" on his cheek with a sharpie marker. Clever one Fred. Always a quick thinker. Petrillo was taken to the police station and placed in a cell for under an hour before being charged with disorderly conduct and five counts of harassment.

http://www.deadinthedirt.com/tb/fred_is_a_douche01.jpg'>

[img]http://www.deadinthedirt.com/tb/fred_is_a_douche02.jpg'>

[img]http://www.deadinthedirt.com/tb/fred_is_a_douche03.jpg'>

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Clackamas!!! fucking hilarious.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha....good one

and nice fucking jacket fred. What a homosexual......

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

5. NATO

NATO Guest

how can you be arrested for that, props due (should have been a bucket of paint or a brick)
    Damn i would hunt fred durst down for signing my face, i would go carve my tag in his forehead.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/9153.jpg'>
    "yeah. its about time! yeah."

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

yikes...it would be better if the kid threw something like, say a sledgehammer...yeh

8. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

good!! i hate fred durst!!...fucking sell out... he should have been hit with a cum milkshake or something...how bout a mini bat across the forehead...or better yet a foot up the ass...cock sucking dike i hope hes next record flops!..the charges should be dropped on richard....five counts of harassment..fuck that freds a nobody!!!

9. unknown

unknown Member

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

why are you biting my steeze...the original idea of throwing a sledgehammer at his head is way better and much more simple than something like, say, a cum milkshake.................yikes son

11. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

yeah a sledge hammer works.but for extrems...cum milkshakes!!!....:D...whatever!

12. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

i wonder if anyone has a video of this happening....

kinda like those planned assassintion attempts on presidents and shit.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

5??? why 5??

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Re: Re: Fred Durst takes a cream pie

Thats what the fuck i was thinking, this kid should be given a medal..