"freak dancing" banned

mental invalid

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...t/dirty_dancing

Calif. Principal Bans 'Freak Dancing'

Mon Jan 10, 7:49 AM ET

LEMOORE, Calif. - Fed up with students' racy moves, a principal at a California high school has taken the unusual step of canceling the rest of this year's school dances.

Principal Jim Bennett of Lemoore Union High School said he warned students at a winter formal dance last month to either quit dirty dancing or face the possibility of not dancing at all.

But he said the students continued "freak dancing," a form of sexually suggestive dancing that involves grinding the hips and pelvic area.

The ban on dances includes the school's Sadie Hawkins dance in February and the junior and senior proms in the spring, but Bennett said they could be rescheduled if students modify their behavior.

"It's really up to the kids at this point. They have to take some responsibility," Bennett said.

Organizers of the Sadie Hawkins dance, a fund-raiser for the school's Future Farmers of America, are working with Bennett to come up with a series of regulations, which could allow that dance to go on.

One idea is to let students sign a form stating that raunchy dancing will get them kicked out.

Students hope similar regulations could lead to the reinstatement of other dances, particularly the prom.

"Some students save up all year to buy a dress or rent a tuxedo and buy flowers for the prom," said student body president Zohra Lakhani, a 17-year-old senior. "To crush everyone's dreams, it's not fair."

Information from: The Fresno Bee, http://www.fresnobee.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not one for 'censorship', but motherfuckers be acting out of line sometimes. this isn't like 'drity dancing' with patrick swayze, this is some next level 'whistle while you twerk' shit. i got homies back, there are just some things that should not be acceptable among 15 year olds.

and don't nobody save up all year for a dress.

seeks/skeet, skeet

Originally posted by mental invalid@Jan 10 2005, 02:47 PM

did i miss the train that dubbed it "freak dancing"??

Come on ride the train hey ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train woo woo hey

Ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train

Woo woo hey ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train

It's the choo choo ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train it's the choo choo train

Come on ride the train it's the choo choo

Ride it, woo woo

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo train

Originally posted by villain+Jan 10 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Jan 10 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 10 2005, 02:56 PM

how will i go on!?

:hatred:

Haha!

Why the fuck should anyone freak dance at a school dance anyways? I don't want any horny teenagers humping my leg.

[/b]

Fuck it man, I got ppl kicked outta dances for feeling the girl up a bit on the floor - and we both went to a catholic hs :burn: I was young, and naive - when I look back at it....should've said fuck the dance, head to the car and see what happens. doh!

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob+Jan 11 2005, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poop Man Bob - Jan 11 2005, 12:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mental invalid@Jan 10 2005, 02:47 PM

did i miss the train that dubbed it "freak dancing"??

Come on ride the train woo woo hey

Ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train

Woo woo hey ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train

It's the choo choo ride it woo woo

Come on ride the train it's the choo choo train

Come on ride the train it's the choo choo

Ride it, woo woo

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo train

[/b]

hahahaha....good gracious i remember dancing awkwardly with braces....

You know what's fucked?

there's that eminem video where he makes fun of jacko

but he has preteen kids dancing away with some 'freak dancing'

moves of their own. Doesnt this seem a bit fucked?

The 2 rules of junior high dances:

1- wear 2 pairs of undies in case you pop wood while dancing,

2 - During 'Stairway to heaven' you will move the hands down to the ass or else.