Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Frank the tank! (photos)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

how could you not put a gift like this to use?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more...

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

we affectionately call the house next door "the banger house" because the whole house is full of loud dirty bangers that party out on the back driveway everyday. barbeques, street hockey, watching the playoffs, smashing things, setting things on fire, blasting metal and shitty punkrock all night, its definately entertaining. after about two turns one of them yells over "are you trying to out party us?" and climbs over the fence for a bong turn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    how do you trash it up a notch? lets climb in the back of the rusted out truck parked in our back yard.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thats it. post up your beer bong/weekend party photos and keep this going...

3. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

haha sweet.
    that inspired me to go out and get proavtively drunk. I might break out some beer bongs flick from a few years back

4. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

i got one of these recently also. in a packagae with a shitload of stubby holders too. dvs know how to butter people up.

here my contribution...
    [​IMG]

5. Hashassian

Hashassian Banned

haha DVS beer bong?

6. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Looks like a good time...my night ended with me puking everywhere, then getting home and passing out on my bathroom floor. Woke up like an hour ago, puked again, and now considering calling outta work...hmmm

7. Hashassian

Hashassian Banned

I'd call out....and hang at the strip club all day....shake off the hangover

8. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Man I wish I could, cuz I just puked yet again. It's only my first week so I don't wanna pull the callout shit so soon, but I'm hopin I get there and throw up so I can go home

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

[​IMG]
    DUDE I DRANK A BUNCH OF BEER THROUGH A FUCKING FUNNEL. IT WAS DOPE. I HAD THAT BIG TUBE IN MY MOUTH AND THE BEER POURED IN. YEAH MAN THAT BIG TUBE IN MY MOUTH. SO GOOD.

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Makros reminds me of those girls in highschool that tell you to grow up and stop disrupting the class whenever you do funny shit

11. soulkillers

soulkillers Senior Member

wow upper americas most gangsta

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Oh come on now...Beer bongs are so 10 years ago..It's all about Vodka and Whiskey shots.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Oh man, I haven't beer bonged this year yet. That shit is cool. I knew a guy who would carry one around in his backpack.

14. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Bottle throttles are kinda cool though...

15. Spitfire15

Spitfire15 12oz Loyalist

This happens alot to me.:eek: