Frank the tank! (photos)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we affectionately call the house next door "the banger house" because the whole house is full of loud dirty bangers that party out on the back driveway everyday. barbeques, street hockey, watching the playoffs, smashing things, setting things on fire, blasting metal and shitty punkrock all night, its definately entertaining. after about two turns one of them yells over "are you trying to out party us?" and climbs over the fence for a bong turn.

neighbourbong.jpg

neighboursequence.jpg

how do you trash it up a notch? lets climb in the back of the rusted out truck parked in our back yard.

truck.jpg

rednecks.jpg

thats it. post up your beer bong/weekend party photos and keep this going...

What's gay is the fact that nobody involved with manufacturing that beer funnel caught the fact that it says "hit's" instead of "hits". Still a cool promo item, though.

I owned the first model of DVS shoes when they came out, and some kid in Canada offered me $100 bucks for them. They were the only shoes I had with me, though, so I said no.

that promo item reminds me of big-brothers first issue.. they had foundation condoms, a blunt, some stickers, and came in a cerial box that was called "sugar coated penis pops" and had a picture of some kid taking a big mothfull of little sugar coated penises.

that mag was sick! there was a pictorial with some black dude smoking crack and the sub-title to it was "man smoking crack"... plus all the titties.. gotta respect the titties.

That was their 6th issue, which, to this day, is the best magazine I ever saw. Remember the Mad Circle stencil it came with? I found out years later that Twist designed that, which in retrospect made a lot of sense.

It's a shame how they went downhill in later years. But in their heyday, Big Brother was definitely unfuckwithable status.