fr8s=trendy?....

zero3

kinda curious on how others feel about the certain trend going on w/fr8s?good or bad thing?me personally im new to fr8s...the past 2 years is when i ve really started doin em regularly.for me this is the only way i ve had exposure...the city i live in has no scene...no one comes thru...for what,i dont have mad legal walls lined up...let alone bombin...youd be wastin your paint...only maybe 3 or 4 kids would know what it is(although it makes the gettin over very easy...most of the time)...not that i dont bomb or am i dissin legals...this is just my reasn for doin steel....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They're a trend for sure!! I personally turn every writer I am friends with on to them as the only way to go!!! I turned to them after I had been arrested for painting walls and stupid shit so I figured that I would turn to a more quiet medium which turned out to be really fun and disappointing at the same time!!! You can drive around forever trying to find something to paint and not come up with anything but when you do it's like JACKPOT!!! I've struck GOLD!!!

Very up and down..............

:idea:

ka ka 88-02

;) trains is were i seen graff so thats what i started painting on back in 1988 for shits and giggles just taging and a few paices,not untill 93 i started 2 really get in2 the whole graff thing and im still dong MY thing on fr8s------or something,,,,, i know i suck-----peice the old ass black bird:dazed:

i dont think that hitting fr8s is trendy, at least not where i come from.

however i do feel that the "numbers" game is a new trend. people going nuts and heating out yards just to get numbers, i dont think thats cool.

doing that wilkl only result in destroying the fr8 scene.. im sure some

people will agree that their yards have increased heat since 96, .

oh well..

maine trains..

at least you all have walls...

i get up on the train lines and the amtrak just started up here so that shit is going to get marked..we have few legals but a few cities that are bombed to fuck..its nothing compared to boston or new york though..theres alot of people that give a fuck about graff being up in the city and if they can turn you in they will..so paranoia is the norm.

Archived