FR8'S FR8'S FR8'S FR8'S!

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice post...even though i dont know who these people are...care to shed some light?who is the second one?that one is hot...

Originally posted by Wilt

nice post...even though i dont know who these people are...care to shed some light?who is the second one?that one is hot...

i was wonderin the same thing. wisk changed his shit up a little...diversity...i'm feelin it. that some REAl heat, none of this simpleton shit.

That Stain shit is A+, but Abno fucking rages. Dude is a monster. A++++++. Who have I never seen this guy on here before? Quality work.

No offense, because I mean this in the most constructive way, but it's kind of a shame that the Size is on a Frisco, because those are the dopest flats available. Whenever we get one, I try to pull out all the stops, because that kind of treat deserves something really special. I love those cars.

The Size does look pretty clean, though. It's painted well.

*Stain is really making an impression on me with the technique and style.

Originally posted by HAL

No offense, because I mean this in the most constructive way, but it's kind of a shame that the Size is on a Frisco, because those are the dopest flats available. Whenever we get one, I try to pull out all the stops, because that kind of treat deserves something really special.

why is it such a shame?to me that piece is hot, sorry if you dont agree.maby next time "i will try to pull out all the stops" what ever that means......

Guest phr8nigglet

what up size...cathing an unbelievable amount of you and stains shit out here..every week i get at least like 6 of em

Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*

why is it such a shame?to me that piece is hot, sorry if you dont agree.maby next time "i will try to pull out all the stops" what ever that means......

Sorry. I didn't mean to come off like that. It looks pretty good. I just kill for those cars.

Archived