FR8S,FR8S,FR8S...DOPE SHIT...(FOR REAL)

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6956/e2e.jpg'>

MUSE AND MET WALLNUTS,TA

isnt doing shit like this one of the main reasons yards get blowen i mean they got the exact same burners 5 cars in a row maybe even more if the flik didnt get cut off it looks like they did the whole line

i always hear heads bitching about new jacks burning yards out and all i mean fuck, we even have to the total guidlines in the YARD about this.. these guys have been around long enough

but then you hear storys, someone posted a article on here saying how NSF got busted in the act of doing 16 cars in a row

like, im not a freight head, and i dont think ill ever be one ..so really i couldent give a fuck about what you guys do to your yards.. its not going to effect me or anything

but after this i find that people bitch and then do it themselfs like their

hypocrites (i am not attcking anyone) but like what the fuck

More of a rhetorical question...

Wackass, I was thinking the same thing.

I myself have been guilty of hitting a couple

connected cars, but you guys seem to be

destroying shit up there. It isn't no skin off

my back, but do you guys rock that and the

loading dock spot (e2e/t2b spot) on a regular and is the heat on?

AS FAR AS THAT SPOT BEING BLOWN.ITS NOT WE DID THOSE E2ES 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL PAINT THAT SPOT ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND WITH NO HASSEL.AS FAR AS THE T2B SPOT IT IS NOT BLOWN EAITHER BECAUSE WE ONLY PAINT IT EVERY COUPLE MOS SOMETIMES LONGER.IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT NO MATTER WHERE YOU PAINT SOMEONE IS GOING TO NOTICE SOONER OR LATER. JUST THINK YOU ARE A RAIL WORKER AND EVERY 2 WEEKS YOU SEE THE SAME NAME ON THE TRAINS WEEK AFTER WEEK AND MONTH AFTER MONTH.I THINK YOU JUST GOT TO KNOW YOUR SPOTS (WHAT YOU CAN AND CANT GET AWAY WITH) AND BE CAREFULL AND SMART WHEN YOU PAINT. I HAVE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT SPOTS THAT I BOUNCE AROUND AND PAINT SO THAT I DONT HAVE THE SAME ROUTINE...

Guest 5th wheel

hahah thats so tight looking....all those bombs in a row.......but that spots probably hotter than a pack of chicken ramen noodles on a stove WHAT WHAT.....ahha nice post

Archived