FR8S,EXTRA SPECIAL GOODIES

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i caught a met/nace on a bn flat(not sure) not long after nace died. the nace was on the right panel, blue with a brown outline, and seriously one of the cleanest fr8s ive ever seen in person... i was unable to get flicks, any chance you might know which im talking about and be able to post it?

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

i caught a met/nace on a bn flat(not sure) not long after nace died. the nace was on the right panel, blue with a brown outline, and seriously one of the cleanest fr8s ive ever seen in person... i was unable to get flicks, any chance you might know which im talking about and be able to post it?

DID I DO A PW INSTEAD OF MET?

IF THIS IS THE TRAIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS THE LAST FR8 THAT I DID WITH NACE AND WE NEVE GOT FLICKS OF IT SO IF YOU SEE IT AGAIN PLEASSEEE GET FLICKS FOR ME.....THANKS

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

could be. the train was wall side at a spot. i know you had tags all over the other side, im thinking it was possibly a double barred chtt now too. if it comes back ill definately grab a flick, this was a few months ago though.

Guest 5th wheel

my goodness...HUZZAH...what a post...you've got the best posts man...that TSA nace dedication is so dope....please post some more pics in the next mmmm 5 min....cuz i love em

Guest DocterPotna~

YEP......I THINK U JUST A BOUT COVERED EVERY FREIGHT HITTER I LIKE FROM THE MIDWEST TO THE EAST!!! GOOD SHIT MET!!!!!!!!!!

REST IN PEACE NACE ROBONE SKATE!!! CANT BE STOPPED FAMILY!!!

Archived