fr8s ever just bore the shit out of you?

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only thing boring to me are the restrictions on most boxcars- like the bar sticking out so far on this one, or dried up wooden blocks on that one, or the numbers being too low, etc. however, sometimes these restrictions are responsible for how your pieces come out, (by directing it in certain ways) which can be good or bad. sometimes it just seems like painting a wall is so much of a better thing to do... yeah

if only they rolled around too sometimes.

boring

For me it's about car variety. There's nothing like a weird reporting mark or type of car I haven't hit in a while to reverse a slump, and nothing like the same old cars to bring on the apathy.

Although I must say, the days I'm not feeling freights are days when I'm not feeling painting at all, and those have been more common this year than last. It comes and goes.

if i can paint freights in the daytime i definately won't be getting bored. painting them at night it's pretty much a guarantee that i'll get very bored and frustrated (especially if it's cold). i think i'll just stick to bombing from now on.

Guest TrustEvil

when you put in that much work over several years, you're expected to get bored with it....it's only natural. you do other shit to occupy your time and then when you get a chance to go out and fuck the steel again, it's feels good all over....helps if you're with some ass clowns who like to yell HOLLA! and get loaded.

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I must say, the days I'm not feeling freights are days when I'm not feeling painting at all!.

This is how I feel!

Guest angry xbox

even though i suck, freights never bore me. I have a rabid obsession with trains and the errieness of yards and desolate infinite tracks. Theres just something about the spikes laying around and the same sized rocks under the tar coverd ties that just make life feel so industrial. Specailly when its dark and you can hear an engine running in the distance just idling with its massivness empowering the night.

i dont really get bored..graffiti is the only thing i have..just walking around in the yard..chances are ill see something ive never ever seen...freights make me happy

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i dont get sick of fr8s as much as i get sick of doing the same old fr8 spots... but lately ive found myself sick of painting all together... speaking of fr8s... crushkill, yall had a hot one here this weekend, looked brand new.

I'm bored of what I'm painting.................and i'm bored with the same ol graffiti crap bullshit spots and other writers ......I've been feeling commuter line again tho thats always good.

bmc i made plans with a special some one today to hook up a road trip in the near future!holla at me

im in one of those slumps right now.....i like to rock freights but thats all ive been painting since i got caught a year ago and im starting to miss the rush of painting the city theres nothing like it....granted it is real nice to be able to take your time and stay at the spot all night and shit without having to really worry about getting busted....im gonna go bomb the city tonight yeehaw!!!

Guest krowteN

i never bored. every time i paint or bench its just as good as the first time. the key is not to get burned out. you gotta pace yourself.

Originally posted by DEADONE

sometimes when i get bored painting trains, me and a few friends got to the bar, get a little loose then drive around in the early morning and blow boat horns at unsuspecting pedestrians. holla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... oh jeez!

slumps...the shit just really gets boring after a while when your in and around the same places in my opinion....what i say is just move to another state for a while get into there scene and it kinda makes it fun for a while again....my new thing is to work graffiti to get girls....shit didnt ever used to work..for me at least.... like ever....but now..shit i found the angle to work from..if yall aint found it u better find it...that made it fun again...for now.....

Guest cheesecurd
my new thing is to work graffiti to get girls....shit didnt ever used to work..for me at least.... like ever....but now..shit i found the angle to work from..if yall aint found it u better find it...that made it fun again...for now..... [/b]

yeah buddy!

if I'm not feeling painting then I put in work. do some quicker completes to satisfy the short attention span. try to reach that goal. if I'm feeling the painting urge I'll rock like 1 burner all night and lounge. If I feel like shit I'll rock coalies just to spite myself. and if I really need to get my libido going I'll drive 2 and a half hours to the illest UP yard...

Archived