fr8s bitch..

Guest rolldafukout

Guest rolldafukout
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

there is hope for us yet

well this post is dope as hell needless to say, but what i wanted to comment on was the fact that every writer in it managed to avoid going over the numbers, including the load limits and black box. good lookin out guys.

well this post is dope as hell needless to say, but what i wanted to comment on was the fact that every writer in it managed to avoid going over the numbers, including the load limits and black box. good lookin out guys.
Are you kidding?GES WENT HALF WAY OVER THE LOAD LIMITS,AND HIS LIL BUDDY KEM 5 GOT STAMPED BY THE BLACK BOX SO ....HE MUST OF WENT OVER IT!

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by graf-freely!

Are you kidding?GES WENT HALF WAY OVER THE LOAD LIMITS,AND HIS LIL BUDDY KEM 5 GOT STAMPED BY THE BLACK BOX SO ....HE MUST OF WENT OVER IT!

well i dont think ges went over any of the actual numbers and kem probably just painted around the black box. i could be wrong but it's not really that important, i was just saying that it's cool to avoid the numbers

Archived