fr8lover's magical 3000 post ode to friday night

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

ahhhh!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p3e2818b169fec2f62a32a5d571410c6c/fd340629.jpg'>

and my top 5 for friday night preparing to make an ass of myself

harvey danger "carlotta valdez"

bob mould "a good idea"

the swirlies "jeremy parker"

radiohead "fake plastic trees"

reflection eternal "down for the count (feat xzibit)"

bonus:

phish "dirt"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by beardo

youve obviously never heard the song "dirt" before

seriously. its going to be written into my will to play it at my funeral. no lie.

i accidently started liking some phish songs...my imac came with a couple hundred mp3s and one day i was playing some shit i downloaded and when they were over something else came on..and i liked it...i went to check what it was, and yes..god damn it was phish...as much as i tried to hate it i couldnt stop myself and now im a minor closet fan....

ive never heard one phish song, but for some reason i respect beardos opinions more than a lot of the knuckle heads on this site, and i reckon id probably dig them if i heard 'em. go team!

in other news, my friday night consisted of me going to dinner with my friends before i leave for oregon, and then talking to my girly on the phone for an hour or so and falling in love with her all over again. its a great thing being in love.....hi-yah sappy sappy lover talk 1000!!!

Top 5 for about-to-go-to-bed-after-sitting-at-home-and-studying-on-a-Friday-night:

DJ Shadow's entire catalog

Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels

Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want

MC Chris - Robotussin

Norah Jones - Lonestar

Bono:

Wilco - War on War

Seeeeeeeeey verd.

Archived