Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fr8lover is an addict

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by railroadjerk, Dec 5, 2002.

1. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

but the motherfucking makeoutclub msg board drove me back here. you think people are bad around here? theyve got cats with usernames like "cryingboy" (no lie) and spend their waking hours "rating" eachother on various stupid things.

they can eat it.

here are some various thread subjects from the board...

shemuffin this boy is totally ignoring me. 19

Czar Q: WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW FAT CARLA IS? 59

shemuffin au contraire, there is nothing COOLER then disco!!

Revolutionary_Kind i will rate you based on whether id go down on you 43

ilikeskirts when like 5 guys like you and the guy YOU like.. 11

here_in_your_bedroom i will rate you as a soda.

anyway...12oz rules moc is gay. peace...

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

well, its your fault for going on makeoutclub.

3. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

while you have been a real e-asshole lately, ill agree man. those kids deserve to get punched in the ear every moment of their lives...

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Topic: I love how WE took over your board and you're piss 12-05-02 8:49

cryingboy - posted 12-05-02 8:34 ET (US)
    DAMMIT ! !

I CAN'T EVEN TYPE OUT MY WHOLE SUBJECT!

^^PISSED!

umm... yeah, WE were HERE first, if it weren't for us, this board wouldn't have been featured in teen/spin/etc and you people wouldn't have known it was here! (andrew excluded)

we come back to say hi and you bitch?

kindly fuck off, thanks.

nintendork - posted 12-05-02 8:36 ET (US)
    DUDE YOU MUST BE REAL COKE... OH WAIT ITS YOU.

HEY.

cryingboy - posted 12-05-02 8:40 ET (US)
    aww! hi sweetums! *snuggles up*

evr1bugsme - posted 12-05-02 8:40 ET (US)
    oh come on, this is all so ridiculous!!!
    for one thing it's not like some new group ROAR came in and took over the board. there was a mass fucking exodus and so in the wake of that other people stood out. and this shift occurred months ago so yeah, now some of the popular people here are pretty new.
    but this site was not in any magazine for the message board. there's how many thousands of people on here and how many hundred(s) use it?
    aside from a handful of people that go between both boards, the people that frequent them are just DIFFERENT. moc is never going to have the same compisition it used to, and even l n c is not exactly like moc was last year or two years ago. things change, go with it.

cryingboy - posted 12-05-02 8:43 ET (US)
    HEY ERIKA! LIGHTEN UP! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FOR SERIOUS 125% OF THE TIME, AND NEITHER DO I!

ps: denali on thurs? IM me though, i wont be watching the board.

sakebomb - posted 12-05-02 8:44 ET (US)
    I guess by "we" you mean old moc people.

also, I think the creater of the thread is "bitching"

evr1bugsme - posted 12-05-02 8:48 ET (US)
    hehe, what's wrong with being serious

denali is on my birthday! there's another show that night too. i dunno which to go to yet.

*they're* just like half of you guys: 'remember 12oz back in the day', 'remeber when it was soooo cool, all there rookies now,pssst'

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I KNOW WHO GOES TO MOC ALOT!!! HIS NAME IS.....

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

yout too much, hahahaha

7. 455

455 Guest

That shit sounds extremely retarded....I'll pass.

8. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Im Fuckin Confused

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist