FR8 DEATHS

paperlabels

Starting this post for everyone to put the craziest fr8 deaths they've either heard of or witnessed.

There was a death in my town not too long ago... a few years or so.... when this father stopped at the train trhaks and decided to show his little sons on the car how a train will flatten a coin if you put it on the trhaks. So he jumped out of the car and ran over to the trhaks where a train was on its way. I guess the guy didnt judge the distance very well cuz the train smacked him in the head jsut as e was putting the coin on the trhak. My friend was in his house at the time right there on the corner and glanced out of his window just in time to see it happen. The guys body shot about twenty feet in the air, decappitating the victim. All while his sons sat watching in the car. The train stopped a few miles away and the face of the guy was stuck to the front of the engine. My friend ran out there and was one of the only people to witness the accident and had to sit there and hold the kids back as they were screaming for thier daddy.

fucked up shit eh?

the train runs through our neighborhood about every thirty mins. Amtrak comes screaming through every night at about 70 mph around 9pm.

there was this guy the other day that ran out onto the trhaks and committed suicide. crazy shit main.... crazy shit.

Anyone else got any fucked up shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when I was drunk along time ago, before they fenced up a section of mainline near a drinking spot, I had to pull somebody out of the path of a speeding train. She was yelling that she wanted to die (she just got fired from her bar job) and alcohol really fucks up your judgement. the engineer had been leaning on the horn for a long fucking time as she just stood there. I pulled her away....she probably would have moved at the last minute...but who knows.

and from a little while back...

Tuesday, September 03, 2002

WINNIPEG -- One man is dead after two freight trains smashed into his vehicle yesterday, which was sliced in half, and dragged the wreckage almost five kilometres.

Emergency crews had to pry the victim's remains from a jagged tangle of metal wedged under a grain hopper car along the south Winnipeg rail line.

Police say they were able to salvage a licence plate, but had not yet identified the driver.

They could not determine the make of car.

Traffic had stopped at the crossing for a 110-car westbound freight train.

The barrier arms were down, signal lights were flashing and the train had already entered the crossing when the man drove past several vehicles already stopped, crashed through the barriers and was hit by the first train.

The car spun and was wedged into the wheels and underside of a grain hopper car.

The train continued moving west, its crew unaware of the deadly crash, until an eastbound freight train sliced off the protruding back half of the car.

Crazy shit..every since i was a wee man i remember various times when people around my way would choose suicide by train..about the most gruesome way if you ask me.. trains are a powerful force you cant fuck with..you know the feeling of when a train comes through when your painting a yard..climb on the latter and feel the rumble of the engine and the force trembling through..you can scream and no one would hear a thing..stick your head out mear feet from the passing freights.. i love trains..its an addiction im willing to live with.

HERE IN PA, WE HAD A SUICIDE LAST SUMMER, A LADY WAS DRIVING , GUESS SHE TIMED IT RIGHT, HEARD THE TRAIN COMING, SHE WASNT EVEN FROM HERE, PULLED OVER, JUMPED OUT AND RAN UP ON THE TRACKS, AND GOT SMASHED..ALL BECAUSE HER HUSBAND WAS DIVORCING HER..CHALK ONE UP FOR US GUYS.

YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD THIS ON YOUR NEWS, PRETTY SURE IT WAS NATIONAL, I THINK IT WAS LAST YEAR TOO, WHEN A GUY, GOT BEHIND HIS EX GIRLFRIEND, HER FRIEND, AND THEIR KIDS, AND PUSHED HER THRU A ACTIVE CROSSING INTO THE PATH OF AN APPROACHING FREIGHT TRAIN, THEY WERE ALL KILLED., HE WAS CAUGHT, AS THE PSYCHO,STALKING EX, AND GOT A LIFE SENTENCE,, MABEY EVEN THE DEATH PENALTY, I FORGET.

AND I ALSO HEARD , A GUY WAS ON HIS WAY TO WORK, EARLY, 6AM, HAD HIS MUSIC BLAIRING IN HIS PICK UP, NEVER HEARD THE BELLS, OR WHISTLE'S OF THE APPROACHING TRAIN, CAME THRU THE CROSSING, AND WAS KILLED INSTANTLY...THIS WAS A CROSSING LISTED AS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS IN THE COUNTRY..ALOT OF CROSSINGS IN OUR AREA DON'T HAVE GATES THAT COME DOWN, ON THE MAIN LINE, THERE'S ALWAYS ACCIDENTS..FINALLY AFTER THAT GUY WAS KILLED, THEY PUT ONE IN WITH GATES..I EVEN HAVE A HARD TIME HEARING THE BELLS SOMETIMES..YET ALONE SEE THEM WHEN THEY ARE FLASHING, DEPENDING ON THE SUN..THE RR COMP [NS] COMPLAINED ABOUT PUTTING A GATE CROSSING AT THAT INTERSECTION IN THE PAST, BECAUSE OF THE EXPENSE, I THINK IT WAS AROUND $50,000..MABEY MORE..CHEAP FUCKS..SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO GET KILLED BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING, GOD I LOVE AMERICA...BUT THESES ARE A FEW I KNOW OF, AND THERES A BUNCH MORE, IM SURE I DIDNT HEAR OF.....

Guest cheesecurd

so get this

in my pussy ass backwards town, they outlawed train whistles. 7 residents made a big enough stink about it that the city council finaly caved and moved to ban all whistles unless there was an emergency. I don't know why the fuck these people decided to get a place near the tracks. anyway, that all changed when some drunk drove under a coal train and a few other non fatal accidents occured. whoops, I hope those anal retentive assholes can sleep better. peace to elton, who lost his leg trying to jump on a moving boxcar when we were both in 3rd grade.

Moody CLS

Moody died when he got pissed and sat dangling his legs over the platform edge waiting for a train. He was so pissed though, he didn't see the train coming. It caught one of his legs and dragged him under the carriage. Life sucks sometimes, innit?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

HERE IN PA, WE HAD A SUICIDE LAST SUMMER, A LADY WAS DRIVING , GUESS SHE TIMED IT RIGHT, HEARD THE TRAIN COMING, SHE WASNT EVEN FROM HERE, PULLED OVER, JUMPED OUT AND RAN UP ON THE TRACKS, AND GOT SMASHED..ALL BECAUSE HER HUSBAND WAS DIVORCING HER..CHALK ONE UP FOR US GUYS.

YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD THIS ON YOUR NEWS, PRETTY SURE IT WAS NATIONAL, I THINK IT WAS LAST YEAR TOO, WHEN A GUY, GOT BEHIND HIS EX GIRLFRIEND, HER FRIEND, AND THEIR KIDS, AND PUSHED HER THRU A ACTIVE CROSSING INTO THE PATH OF AN APPROACHING FREIGHT TRAIN, THEY WERE ALL KILLED., HE WAS CAUGHT, AS THE PSYCHO,STALKING EX, AND GOT A LIFE SENTENCE,, MABEY EVEN THE DEATH PENALTY, I FORGET.

AND I ALSO HEARD , A GUY WAS ON HIS WAY TO WORK, EARLY, 6AM, HAD HIS MUSIC BLAIRING IN HIS PICK UP, NEVER HEARD THE BELLS, OR WHISTLE'S OF THE APPROACHING TRAIN, CAME THRU THE CROSSING, AND WAS KILLED INSTANTLY...THIS WAS A CROSSING LISTED AS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS IN THE COUNTRY..ALOT OF CROSSINGS IN OUR AREA DON'T HAVE GATES THAT COME DOWN, ON THE MAIN LINE, THERE'S ALWAYS ACCIDENTS..FINALLY AFTER THAT GUY WAS KILLED, THEY PUT ONE IN WITH GATES..I EVEN HAVE A HARD TIME HEARING THE BELLS SOMETIMES..YET ALONE SEE THEM WHEN THEY ARE FLASHING, DEPENDING ON THE SUN..THE RR COMP [NS] COMPLAINED ABOUT PUTTING A GATE CROSSING AT THAT INTERSECTION IN THE PAST, BECAUSE OF THE EXPENSE, I THINK IT WAS AROUND $50,000..MABEY MORE..CHEAP FUCKS..SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO GET KILLED BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING, GOD I LOVE AMERICA...BUT THESES ARE A FEW I KNOW OF, AND THERES A BUNCH MORE, IM SURE I DIDNT HEAR OF.....

pennsylvania has alot of really dangerous crossings. belle dat

alot of em are in my county.

yeah Pa. has definitley had its share of train related deaths. i remember over the summer when every other week someone was getting killed by those new, super quiet Acela passenger trains. somebody died earlier this month from one, and its almost always the same thing: they were walking down the middle of the tracks and didnt hear it coming. i didnt understand until one day i was chilling near some tracks. one came buy at probably 80 miles an hour, and the thing was quieter than most cars.

be carefull.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by deformatron

yeah Pa. has definitley had its share of train related deaths. i remember over the summer when every other week someone was getting killed by those new, super quiet Acela passenger trains. somebody died earlier this month from one, and its almost always the same thing: they were walking down the middle of the tracks and didnt hear it coming. i didnt understand until one day i was chilling near some tracks. one came buy at probably 80 miles an hour, and the thing was quieter than most cars.

be carefull.

yeah that is the truth. i almost got hit by one while working on a piece a couple years ago (when they FIRST started to run those fucking bastard trains)(it was in a testing/phase in type arrangement at that point)

fuck those trains forreal

• 3 weeks later...

Graffiti artist killed by train in Australia

Graffiti artist killed by train

A man's been killed by a train while preparing to spray graffiti near a Sydney railway station.

A CityRail spokeswoman says the man died instantly after being hit on the tracks between Flemington and Homebush about 11.30 (AEDT) last night.

Police say spray cans of paint and other graffiti paraphernalia were found near the body of the 19-year-old Randwick man.

CityRail says buses replaced services along the line for four hours.

Passenger trains that was, hectic as.

The Writer was known as Kwote.

Peace Zina...

Re: Graffiti artist killed by train in Australia

Originally posted by Zinasta

Graffiti artist killed by train

A man's been killed by a train while preparing to spray graffiti near a Sydney railway station.

A CityRail spokeswoman says the man died instantly after being hit on the tracks between Flemington and Homebush about 11.30 (AEDT) last night.

Police say spray cans of paint and other graffiti paraphernalia were found near the body of the 19-year-old Randwick man.

CityRail says buses replaced services along the line for four hours.

Passenger trains that was, hectic as.

The Writer was known as Kwote.

Peace Zina...

FUK! was that kwoter!? who got hit and he also puts up DIREKT and has peices on tha bondi wall?

peace

i know out here in chicago like 4 or 5 years ago in the suburbs a school bus was hit by a train for got how many people dided i think it was like 13 or 14.. here we have commuter trains called metra they go 55 60 mph in some spots, like a year go about 6 blocks from my house kids were smashin pennies on the tracks at the station theres 2 tracks and the kid put his penny on the track and triped and got hit.. dont know if any one on here knows where lansing is its a town on the ill. indy border but if they do i'm sure the know the story about all the people that took there life on the old amtrak/conrail line that ran under the tollway near the dump....

yea i been close to gettin hit by a freight...one time we were out paintin in a yard and i guess someone saw cuz cuz they were runnin our way so we grabbed our shit and started to haul ass well i ended up tryin to cut between a line by jumpin inbetween 2 cars well as soon as i got on the fucken cars started to move i ended up falling down got hit by the edge of the car i guess cuz of the jump i made as soon as it moved made it fortunate that i actually went forward but i hit the edge of it with my thigh fell it hurt but i was okay grabbed my shit and took off with my friend.....i later fully realized the seriousness of my situation....never make the same mistake twice.........

Re: Re: Graffiti artist killed by train in Australia

Originally posted by TUSL

FUK! was that kwoter!? who got hit and he also puts up DIREKT and has peices on tha bondi wall?

peace

I have heard it was Kwoter, but also news is that theres actually 2 Kwotes In sydney.

So yeah its says he was from Randwick, so i take it, its the guy on the Bondi wall.

Peace out Zina...

when I was a kid there was a huge BN trestle crossing a river near my house, all the kids used to play around near/on it. one day some guy was up there with his girlfriend and got hit somehow and killed. All the neighborhood kids went down to the trestle and got to look at his arm hanging over the edge. grisly.

Stay the fuck off mainline tracks, everybody. how hard is it to walk NEXT to them?

SOME GUY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO JUMPED ON A TRAIN WHILE IT WAS MOVING SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE AUSTIN TEXAS, AND HE FUCKED UP AND CAUGHT ONE OF HIS LEGS IN THE LADDER, AND WAS DRUG ALL THE WAY FROM AUSTIN TO SAN ANTONIO BEFOR HE WAS SPOTTED BY A SWITCH RAIL WORKER ON THE WAY INTO THE MAIN YARD....IM PRETTY SURE HE DIED..:(

to you northwest heads, if you know that railroad bridge that has the fat pow goof gkae on it and puzl and jabs. my dads ex wife, who had nown my dad since they were kids, crossed that once when theyre were hella young, and that it was hella big deal for kids to do it, cause hella kids got killed up there back in the day.

Originally posted by zemdoe sc

trhacks...ahahahahha,sound it out ya young monkey

sorry but with all this death and shit this quote is the only thing that made me laugh....:D

when my grandfather was younger he would get around by hopping the freights that would pass through his town. One night he had to hop out of a moving boxcar and his bag got caught on something. His body was sucked uder the train and both of his legs were immediatley gone...He lived through that and drug himself almost a mile to his house where he died on the front porch.

im not sure if its true or not cause i heard it from someone but it happened in a city just north of mine....supposedly this dude had lost his son and his wife divorced him cause there was to much stress from their sons death.....anyway he snapped and he was standin at a railroad crossing and put his head on the tracks and let on oncoming train smash his head.....like i said its just hear say so im not sure if it was true but whatever....dude said it was on the news

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by Mr Magoo

when my grandfather was younger he would get around by hopping the freights that would pass through his town. One night he had to hop out of a moving boxcar and his bag got caught on something. His body was sucked uder the train and both of his legs were immediatley gone...He lived through that and drug himself almost a mile to his house where he died on the front porch.

wow that is amazing rip to yer gramps :(

Re: Re: Re: Graffiti artist killed by train in Australia

Originally posted by Zinasta

I have heard it was Kwoter, but also news is that theres actually 2 Kwotes In sydney.

So yeah its says he was from Randwick, so i take it, its the guy on the Bondi wall.

Peace out Zina...

Post a flick of his stuff.

Archived