Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fox news....fair....balanced....thieves

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Apr 23, 2003.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont care for the bush admins personal new station fox, they can rot in hell....so this story holds an extra close place to my heart....

Fox News Engineer Charged With Smuggling
    Wed Apr 23,11:35 AM ET

By CURT ANDERSON, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - A television news engineer faces smuggling charges after attempting to bring into the United States 12 stolen Iraqi paintings, monetary bonds and other items, federal officials said Wednesday.

A criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Va., charges that Benjamin James Johnson, 27, tried to bring the paintings into this country last Thursday. They were contained in a large cardboard box that was examined by Customs agents at Dulles International Airport outside Washington.

An affidavit filed with the criminal complaint says that Johnson, who accompanied U.S. troops in Baghdad, gathered up the paintings at a palace that belonged to Uday Hussein, one of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s sons. The paintings depict Saddam and Uday.

Johnson, who initially told Customs officials he was given the paintings by Iraqi citizens, said he had planned to keep them "for decoration" and to provide one to his employer, the affidavit says. It is U.S. policy that all such items belong to the Iraqi people.

Johnson worked for six years as a satellite truck engineer for Fox News Channel, which fired him after learning he had admitted to taking the paintings, a network statement said.

"This is an unfortunate incident and his supervisor took the appropriate action for this transgression," the statement added.

The case was one of several to be detailed later Wednesday by Customs officials, who have seized other Iraqi artworks, weapons and other materials people have tried to smuggle into this country.

Museums, businesses, government offices and homes were widely looted in Baghdad after the fall of Saddam's regime. Among the items stolen were thousands of artworks and other antiquities, some thousands of years old, from Iraq (news - web sites)'s vast collections of items from Assyrian, Mesopotamian, Sumerian and other cultures.

An examination of Johnson's luggage also turned up 40 Iraqi Monetary Bonds and a visitor's badge from the U.S. embassy in Kuwait. Johnson, who lives in Alexandria, Va., has not been arrested but is to appear before a federal magistrate next Tuesday.

2. phism

phism Member

i already hated fox news with an unfathomable passion, so this doesn't affect me all that much.

3. Anti-Flag

Anti-Flag New Jack

well fark him....hes taking it nazi style.

4. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Veteran Member

how does the act of one reporter stealing from an dirty fucker prove that fox is a bad news station?

i heard peter jennings molests little boys.

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I loved hearing that too. neatly summarizes my thoughts on the people behind the network.

7. mental invalid

"how does the act of one reporter stealing from an dirty fucker prove that fox is a bad news station? "

you really are one of jerry's kids arent you??? good for you timmy....

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

didn't Fox help rig the election too ?

We're they they first people to announce the Bush 'won' in order to stir things up?

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

10. mental invalid

shut your hole tease..............

oh man i wish i coulda seen that factor show....i fucking hate that cocksucker........

11. Krook

Krook Banned

;)

12. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Veteran Member

a postal worker goes nuts and shoots a bunch of people.
    well then i guess all postal workers are nut jobs, and the united postal service is also waiting to stage a huge attak.

yeah right......

why do all you donkeys forget about terms like "stero-typing", when a situation fits your agenda?

14. phism

phism Member

1) from a dirty fucker? are all iraqis dirty now? besides, priceless items from the iraqi museum were looted in our 'liberation'...burning the libraries of babylon... there is no justification for that.

2) fox news is already a bad news station. if you get your news from fox news, you are probably a lost cause by now. it's owned by neo-con rupert murdoch, and repeatedly shoves pro-war everything down your throat. it's the most lopsided crap on tv, and that's saying a lot, considering all the major news networks are doing the same thing. and it's not what they show you, it's what they don't. anything that could possibly show a negative side to the war is left out. they let no left-wing experts on the show..... they'll have like 4 aggressive hawks debating against a single novice democrat reporter, or they'll air pro-war crap from democratic senators. democrats and republicans are the same sacks of shit to me, by the way.

15. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

No entry found for stero-typing.

192 suggestions found:

saturate

saturated

saturated fatty acid

saturation

Saturday

scattered

sea trout

sea turtle