Fox News: Claims citys with graff problem are fat.

Rolln

Fox news: Cities with litter & graffiti problems have more fat people than cities without litter & Graffiti. They even showed an image that was a sketch or painting of window down subway car.

I would not of beleived it if I didnt just see it myself minutes ago.

Seems to me major cities with graffiti probelms should have more people on the move and therefore less fat asses???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Aug 20 2005, 01:25 AM

i pass dunkn donuts alot. when theres a copcar in the parking lot, i dont have my camera. when i pass it and theres no cops in the parking lot, i have my camera. life is difficult.

:lol:

i guess its true. i live in the fattest city.

ps. im not fat!

• 1 year later...
are there very many citites without weight and graffiti problems?

exactly. 'plenty of graffiti and fatties' is in the defenition of 'city'.

and then the definition says 'has a large population' and 'dominates other towns with particular regional economic, cultural or administrative significance'.

That's great in theory and all, but really alot of those office people just sit their fat asses on the train/bus for however long it takes to go sit their fat asses in their chairs at the desk all day. Just because you have to walk for five minutes doesn't mean that counts as actual excercise.