1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

four the hard way?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by blahh, Dec 12, 2004.

1. blahh

blahh 12oz Senior Member

four the hard way?

Discussion started by blahh - Dec 12, 2004

im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the deal with four the hard way is? i ordered some stuff more than a month ago, and they took the money out of my account. But soon after i orded, the site went down and i havent recived my purchase yet. im starting to get a little worried thats its not going to come at all.

blahh - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. vptonbing

vptonbing 12oz Member

vptonbing - Replied Dec 12, 2004

shit.... good luck, i ordered from thats life, it's been over two monthes now and I never recieved my order. Your best best it to go to an actual store!

vptonbing - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. blahh

blahh 12oz Senior Member

blahh - Replied Dec 15, 2004

ha i wish there was a store in my area (seattle). or at least one that i knew about......

4. DankRoller

DankRoller 12oz Junior Member

DankRoller - Replied Dec 25, 2004

i ordered from thats life like 2 times 1st time was super quick liek 5 days but then i orderd again and it took like 1 month. it might be if you orderd paint cuz my pops got me some paint from bombign sicene for x mass but it hasnt showed up yet...i got my caps and evrything else but they siad the paint my take a bit longer.

DankRoller - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. blahh

blahh 12oz Senior Member

blahh - Replied Jan 5, 2005

nevermind, it came today. ha. took them a fucking long time though. oh well

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

misteraven - Replied Jan 6, 2005

there were three orders that slipped through the cracks somehow when we shut down the store. while the shop was under construction we were also relocating the 4THW warehouse to a new location and nobody was aware that there were outstanding orders until the move was complete and the store was reactivated.

it was a complete fluke, but none the less our apologies. hit me up with your name and order number next time and i'll make sure you get a free t-shirt from us.

misteraven - Rank: Administrator - Messages:
  7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

misteraven - Replied Jan 6, 2005

also, any time there's a discrepancy or problem, just email them right away and someone will handle it, rather than wait for so long. usually it's not neccessary, but we're all human and mistakes like that can sometimes happen.

service@fourthehardway.com

misteraven - Rank: Administrator - Messages:
  8. blahh

blahh 12oz Senior Member

blahh - Replied Jan 6, 2005

ha, i did get a free t-shirt. the purchase was only 15 dollars, and the thing is my friend ordered it for me so i didnt have the order number and such. when i saw that the site was back up i was about to email you, but then the package came. i understand how mistakes could happen with the whole renovation thing. oh well, its all straightened out now

thanks
    keep up the good work