FORT BATTLE

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

hey, since the recent success of my forts thread, and the now-common fort referances being thrown around here since then i just thought we should make forts, take pics, and post em up. then, a panel of non-builders will vote on who is the king of forts. who's with me?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

alright, aser, you can be chief judge. lets say first forts are due up by... say next sunday (the 31st), that gives us all one week.

The Fort Builders

Sometime around 1949, during rapid economic expansion, there evolved a phenomenon called the fort. Forts were first built in northeastern suburban north america out of snow. The problem: the snow melted, the fort builders would go inside and come out again to see thier masterpieces significantly diminished. This was overcome by the indoor fort, made out of sheets, cushions and furniture these creations rapidly became the fort of choice due to their comfort and permanence factors. Not sure where or when the treehouse evolved, but it's commonly referred to in the text on forts, therefore it would stand that it's evolution was concurrent with other forts.

Archived