forgive my ignant ass but...

heavyLox

Is Water in PR like water in mexico?

can a Vegan eat well in PR?

t- 8 hours.

As is easy to tell heavys not always big on the pre planning. ANy suggestions of what to do. Where to go? Or laugh at the fact my spanish is jsut bad enough to get me hurt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahahahahaha...

Just as long as you're not lapping up river water, you're good to go. What town are you gonna be staying at?

If your spanish is mediocre, save it for bartering with cab drivers, souvenier vendors and prostitutes (if that's your thing). Usually they laugh at badly spoken spanish and will give you a cool deal because they think you are so funny.

But I dunno mn, I would suggest bringing some vaccum packed vegan vittles with you. South lands aren't exactly known for their regime of healthy all veggie diets. Bring lots of your own water if possible.

Carry lot's of cash with you in event of a run in with the pigs

As for vegan, well, I guess you can manage, but it's not the vegan-friendliest place around. We enjoy ramming metal rods up pig's asses, roasting them, and eating them straight off the rod.

I say again: The water is perfectly fine if you're in the metro area. I drink straight out of my faucet.

If you're in the island, every supermarket carries bottled water, and it's fine as well. The ONLY way you'll get sick is if you drink river water at el Yunque or some place of the sort.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

VEGAN.a strict vegetarian who consumes no animal food or dairy products.

About the water im not sure but you can def get salads over there. Food won't be a problem.

why exactly did you define 'vegan' for him? since he obviously is one (otherwise he would not have asked) chances are good he know's the definition. just curious.

and salad is food for rabbits, not heavyloxes. heavyloxes need things like oats and barley and beans and grains. tubors and ackee!

salad....HA!

have a good time homie.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

you savages ever try using a cup?

Well, we still haven't gotten this whole opposable thumb thing down pat yet, so cups are out of the question.

i think there is a full court press "cup embarago" going on. F bush. I'll fuacetize myself.

seeks i heard something about someone being tossed into lake WinapaIndianName? See you in a few weeks.

ps. Ill be rocking my floaties, like whut.

Originally posted by LENS

If your spanish is mediocre, save it for bartering with cab drivers, souvenier vendors and prostitutes (if that's your thing). Usually they laugh at badly spoken spanish and will give you a cool deal because they think you are so funny.

Or they will just rip you off.

Originally posted by why write?

yeah, dont drink river water anywhere unless you want to take shits every 2 minutes

ugh, i got sick as fuck in the north of brazil, brazilian tapwater and street cuisine was too fierce for my wussy western digestive system, be careful unless you like the feeling of pissing fire water out of your ass.

Archived