foreign slang..

jah

most foreign slang ive heard just sounds funny to me, but ive heard a couple words that are mad tight, nahmean blood?? (jk). anyway, mingin (an english word meaning ugly) is cool. im gonna have to start using that when i see a jeffer walkin down the street. so put some foreign words in here you think are cool or funny or whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by boogie hands

i dont really know anything about foreign slang but i do now french hip hop is absolutley halarious....

Word Boogie, french hip hop is awesome

that language really flows in rap although it sounds weird,

there's this group called NTM, they're actually one of paris biggest

graffiti crews as well, anyway their rap is decent at least, kazaa must have tons of their shit.

I do know foreign slang but i aint gonna share with all you malakes right now:D

Guest trampled
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

.....does hawaii count as foreign?

for sure it does, have you ever heard of pidgin? Its their slang talk it almost sounds jamacian or something

yes gilk, i meant heffer. typo. FUCK YOU! in fact, fuck half the people replied to this thread.

about the hawaiian question, id say it counts as foreign because no one anywhere else in the states can usually understand it. does it sound jamaican at all?? NO. try fo stay goin brah....

has anyone heard of taskforce? a british hip hop group, they are really good but they keep saying the word "aggy" and i dont know what it means, "aggy up the mic like a troglodyte" say that in a cockney londoner accent now you can undersand how they sound.....French hip hop rocks Assasin, Fabe, and MC Solaar. are good but i wish i knew what they were saying all the time.

Originally posted by wiseguy

has anyone heard of taskforce? a british hip hop group, they are really good but they keep saying the word "aggy" and i dont know what it means.

yeah i know taskforce they rule , cockney hip hop is the greatest ,and yeah , wha the fuck does aggy mean....

some more aussie slang

fair dinkum

STREWTH!

Originally posted by Glik0

...wasnt calling YOU a moron

moron.

guess i deserve that then...

(fuck yeah, simpsons are on)

anyway, fosters sucks!! if im drinkin aussie beers, its ognna be crown lagar or james squire (i think theyre aussie beers).

Originally posted by NATO

just put the phrase "ya get meh" on the end of every sentance and you'll sound like your from nottingham ya get meh!

innit rudeboy

crackatinnie's time to shine!

crackatinnie means open a beer in the traditional australian tounge.

aussie terms i am currently using :

bloke-guy

crikey- holy shit!

to throw- chuck

(this of course creates spin offs- to do a throw up is to do a chuckie. to throw up after much alchohol is to chuck up)

spewin- not happy

not happy jan- i watch too much tv

nackup you cunt- shoosh

poofta- person who is gay

handies- tags

uggies- big fluffy boots you wear around the house in the winter

woop woop - any where thats far away from your house.

(traditionally woop woop refers to a place that is out in the sticks but if something is far away. then you can say such and such is out in woop woop.)

sicknuts- good

gooner- wine that comes in the little silver bag

you know what time it is boyeeee, ill be back with more later.

Archived