foreign flix...

jah

since ive been travelling and living in australia theres channels that show foreign films all the time and once in a while ill stop on one and watch it. there are some good foreign movies out there. i dont know the names of them but ill watch them and theyre a lot better than most american films. hollywood is played the fuck out. played beyond belief. almost everything is predictable or cliche as fuck. who can recomend some really good foreign films to see? the ones that have interested me the most have been spanish, chinese, vietnamese, french, and some german films are good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

das experiment (german). damn good movie

run lola run (also german). dope stuff

amelie (french). if you haven't seen it yet then you suck

i've seen a bunch of good polish flims but i can neither spell nor pronounce the names of them.

thanks bro. ive heard of amelie for awhile and i meant to see it. my roommate even rented it but i had to work that night so i couldnt watch it. since then ive fucked all my accounts over with late fees so i cant rent. but i will see it. ill check into the other ones too.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Mr'ABC representing!

some more:

*LA HAINE (HATE)

*anything by Kieswloski

*anything by vim venders

*anything by kurosawa

*british balck humour comedies

70's italian films

Archived