For you Monica Bellucci

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by High Priest

This kind of disgusted me, i dont know about anyone else on here, but as soon as i looked at the first shot and thought about what her skin would feel like it just killed it.

*Not to say that the second image is going to be leaving my mind any time soon.

Bukkake... seriously, if that kind of thing turns you on you need help. Not only is it truly disgusting, but the thought of standing around waiting out my turn to bust a nut on some girls face, who already has twenty other loads of busted nuts on her face... just doesn't seem appealing. Maybe, and this is a huge maybe, if I absolutely hated women that might give me a reason to consider such a thing. That shit is fucking retarded.

And on Monica... the year was 1987. I was in a magazine shop in Georgetown, next to Smash... when it was smaller and actually Punk. I picked up this photo magazine for some reason and the first page on the inside was a photo of Monica Belluci sitting in a chair. She had a little more meat on her and looked so damn good that I spent the $7 for the magazine. Only to have my good friend steal it from me for all the camera info it had.

Yea, Monica good...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Joker

the year was 1987. I was in a magazine shop in Georgetown, next to Smash... when it was smaller and actually Punk. I picked up this photo magazine for some reason and the first page on the inside was a photo of Monica Belluci sitting in a chair. She had a little more meat on her and looked so damn good that I spent the $7 for the magazine.

Yea, Monica good...

How much i'd love to see a scan of that...

Archived