Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FOR U ARMY GUYS.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SPLINTER, Jul 31, 2001.

1. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i got a quote here

Would you let the system
    Make you kill your brotherman
    No dread no
    Would you make the system
    Make you kill your brotherman
    No dread no
    Would you make the system
    Get on top of your head again
    No dread no
    Well the biggest man you ever
    Did see was just a baby
    - Bob Nesta Marley

think about that for a while. chant the system down.

you gonna the babylon's hoe?

2. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

the army guy called me this morning. and asked me questions then asked about my past health and i told him i had asthma. and he said i didnt qualify, cause they dont want to put my health in danger. GOD BLESS ASTHMA. and i dont even get asthma attacks that much. good times....sorry

3. I am with you on this splinter, allow me to type the first thing that came to my mind,
    Has anyone seen an antiwar movie that gave him antiwar feelings?
    Cause i think that the idea most people have about army stuff(as well as other areas)is pretty much cinimatographical.

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

don't step on a landmine or anything...

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

fuck the army. recrutors used to call my house all the time like i want to get blown up cuz the US doesnt want to mind our own business.

6. beardo

beardo Guest

i just told em i was an amputee

7. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

told em I was gay, worked till 98'

------------------
    Indeed...
    [​IMG]

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/~bendnj00/huntco01-art.jpg'>