for those who don't know yet...

Abstract Rationality

http://cloggedcaps.tripod.com/caps.jpg'>

On Saturday, March 9th, in San Antonio, Texas, the second annual Clogged Caps will be hosting an art exhibition from sun up to sun down, featuring some of the world's greatest aerosol talents, along side some of the most talented MCs and DJs of our culture. There will be food, drinks, and merchandise for sale, along with giveaways from our local sponsors and Deep Concentration Records. This portion of the event will be free and open to the public and is being held on the corner of FRIO and RUIZ, west of the down town area.

Some of the graffiti artists that will be in attendance and painting at the show include, KING157 RTM, DENZ TAC, END CREW - EMER, MYNAS, BRON, DRON, KLEMS PHS - (LA), CMW CREW (Chicago), SUS CREW (Phoenix), ADGE (Cali), DTS (Houston), COLOR ONE (Houston), FX - POSE2, SEW ONE, ENEM, EAS (NYC), DAN ONE FBA (Philly), NEVER STB (Boston, San Francisco), Emen STB (Boston, San Francisco), Sphere 51 ISK (Boston), Snails One (Oakland CA), Denz & Cope2, AFF CREW - Die, Empty, Veng, Sone (Si, NY), MAK ONE (UK), San Antonio's LAWS crew, RTD, plus many many more!!!

Scheduled to preform through out the day and night events are Qwel of Typical Cats, Offwhyte and DJ Meaty Ogre (Chicago, IL), Cee Plus & the Mathematic DJs (Houston, TX), Assassyn Dynasty, Konstant Output, Supa Brotha Scientists (DJs: Donnie D, Jester, Klassen, and Bones McCoy), Scuba Steve (Indiana, Junior Varsity, Tonedef), Beat Kitchen DJ: Dish 1, Son-ILO & Aura of Alpha Team, Skyhorse, Grape Frooht (Houston, TX), and more TBA!

After Party @ Silver Bullet - 507 Pleasanton. Starts @ 9p.m. - $10 at the door. 18+ with valid ID.

for more info, call: 210-602-2201

Hope to see some of you there...

CMW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.ummmmmm

Originally posted by drip one

cope 2 from oakland.. what the fuck......for all those who dont know, i write cope 1 and 2-cope.nyc

Doubt your the real cope. I don't think he even owns a computer. Do you know who Cope is? Probably not.

CAPS.... if your the real cope, my bad. SUP KID?

...smart is smart

Originally posted by Smart

he never said Cope2 was from Oakland, you kids can't read...

That's what i was thinking.... i looked at it and couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Still doubt he's who he thinks he is.

CAPS.... my glass eye hurts

Guest drip one

my bad for the confusion. i wasnt saying i was cope. i was quoting him. and i guess i misread. sorry. no need for the SMARTass comments.

Guest drip one

how old are you smart. im 21 bro. not a kid. i misread. it happens. i just thought there was a cope imposter.

Archived