Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

for those of you that still use film and people i ride the nuts of.....

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by boogie hands, Sep 16, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

www.photoworks.com
    this place is great, once you get your pics developed they email you the entire roll so basically you have an account with every roll you deleloped with them alread on the internet...transfer to an image hosting site and your set...they also send you about 3 rolls of film free each time you develop with them and they charge about the same as revco or anywhere else...give them a try and thank me later...

left nut
    http://www.neckcns.com/img/400/2001_rheinbach.jpg'>
    i usually put a stamp of the writers name a website on all my flicks before i post them...i went to europe and took this....really
    right nut
    [img]http://www.bombingscience.com/graff/neos6xcb.jpg'>
    i couldnt find a flick of his throw (so to speak) which is actually what i ride him for......anyhoo......stolen

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i don't trust the mail, its not that i don't trust them to look through my shit. its that i'm afraid they will lose it in the mail.

nice flicks btw.

[This message has been edited by Fox Mulder (edited 09-16-2001).]

3. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

I'm feeling your left nut.

hahaha

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

seattle photo works is GREAT

get prints, slides and they have digital flix already on your own personal website...

its slow to get the flix online sometimes though, eh boogie?

5. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 Member

river's needs to get some ass, but anyway i use york photo. it's through the mail. i have never had any problems with them and a roll of 24 pics cost 3$ and some change. the only problem is you have to wait a week for the pics. they don't do the online thing
    http://www.yorkphoto.com/

the website sucks they usually send you stuff in the mail

[This message has been edited by cinnamon toast crunch804 (edited 09-16-2001).]

6. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

hahahahah what that rivers fella said made me laugh out loud

7. Tempt Nation

Tempt Nation New Jack

photoworks gives you great quality pics, and it is cool to have all of em come to you via email, but they charge out the ass, which, obviously, sux.