Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

for the vegans.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blahblahblah, Nov 30, 2001.

1. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

www.manbeef.com

for everyone who argues "animals are treated in-humane, therefore, i dont eat them"...well...not you got an excuse to eat meat....

2. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Genuinly impressed at the fact they have 19 years of service. Wondering why you found this. Package on it's way to you.

3. blahblahblah

i figured i'd get shit for looking up a site called "manbeef" but on my masculinitys defense...someone told me about it...a lb of ground chuck human is on the way soon...mmmmmm...and package is always being asembled for you...ill be sitting in front of the mailbox dun-ski

4. META

META New Jack

"im vegan between meals!"

5. blahblahblah

bump suckers..yeah it's cool to talk about famous people you know but it's not cool to eat another human...i'm fucking digusted

6. Are2

Are2 Guest

..i am not a vegetarian because of the way animals are treated.
    animals are pumped full of hormones and chemicals and i don't really want to eat that disgusting shit.
    people are much taller than they were so many years ago because of all the extra growth hormone they get out of their meat. yuck
    i've only been sick with anything (even colds) maybe three times since i went veggie...8 years ago

i killed 3 rats today..and 14 last week.
    i broke a mouse's neck over the weekend.

7. blahblahblah

brains are around 900$ and maybe if you eat enough you can learn something....i know most of your parents have money...ask them to get you a brain for christmas and then eat it...eat people, not cows.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

do you think I would go to jail if I purchased some of that?..seriously. I have always wondered what humans taste like, I would imagine sort of lik beef but I'm not sure. Anyone know the laws concerning the purchase of human meat?

9. blahblahblah

read up on the site...they do a back ground check on you...apparently it's legal here.

10. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

im under the impression tis isnt real:)

11. 23578

23578 Elite Member

ahh, this is the best shit. i didn't check it out, but i've been studying a bit on meat and it's properties, and would have to say that human meat has got to be some of the best, especially americans who sit on the couch in front of the comp or boob tube, who's only actively used muscles are in the jaw and their asshole. less used muscle=more tender meat. slow twitch baby all the way;).

12. 23578

23578 Elite Member

did i say slow twitch, oops, i meant fast twitch for those quick bursts of e needed for flicking on the tv, changing channels, and eating candy bars.