Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

For the next couple of days...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Sep 4, 2005.

1. onesecondple wont be offering his awesome input to the boards. Next time something tragic and serious is at stake try and put some more energy and thought into how you word your point. If you dont have a point try some shut the fuck up
    That kind of shit wont be tolerated.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

what a bad use of english

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i've seen worse comments go unnoticed

4. Use the warn button then.

And just to clear this up, this isnt about onesecondple alone. The katrina deal is getting nasty in here and the last thing we need is stupid comments and humourous threads about it.

5. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

how are you going to shitcan onesecondple for saying the exact same shit glik0 was ??
    i'm not defending him, personally i think he's a douche, i just want to make a point here....

disclaimer: i have nothing against glik0 i actually think he's a pretty stand up guy, but you can't martyr onesecondple for shit he didn't start.

6. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Glik was being more reserved about it, from what I can tell.

Not like they'd do anything to him if he wasn't, anyway.

I still want to see HESIANDET's opinion on all of this.

7. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

I actually told some moderators to shut some shit down.

i agree on the whole 1sndple gets kaput but glicko doesnt, why is that?

8. Then Away

Then Away New Jack

Nah, all in all it was innappropriate. I shouldnt have said it, so tesseract is right.

And glik0 didnt come out and say what is said, well, not in that fashion, so i dont think his shit is really the same.

But how mero can get off sayin shit basically with white/black reversed, and not get in trouble, is beyond me......

9. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Wow, the ban is really functioning on this one.

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

i thought his idea of a KRIE PASSAROUND were pretty good
    i dont mind onesecondplea, hes chill
    rip onesecondplea

11. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

12. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

13. onesecondple, you're not banned so theres no need to register new names. Your posting privilleges have been taken away for 48 hours. Its good you see why and what you wrote answers the question about gliko. As far as mero goes i've never seen anything like that stated seriously (its pretty easy to see when mero is cracking a joke or not).

Before this turns into a witchhunt i wanna remind you something. Moderators browse the forums and act where they think they should, its impossible for us to check everyword in here and based on our judgement someone gets served. This is something you cant put in comparison of who does worst and who deserves what more or less. If you're fuckin up most likely you'll get warned eventually. If any of you feel its unjust or that we're punishing the wrong people use the warn button when something bugs you and its against the rules, instead of bitching after the party is over.

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

havent seen a good ol' banning in awhile

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member