For The Love Of Freights site

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Chad@Jul 11 2005, 07:23 AM

^^^ man harshbmb from the west coast sucks.

HarshTM from the sout is waay fucking better and has been painting waay longer

you are looking through some biased eyes. i know harsh bmb but that doesn't sway my opinion. harsh bmb and harsh fs don't seem that much better than each other to me. they both pull out some decent stuff. please, send me harsh.fs shit that is amazingly better than anything you've seen harsh bmb do. and about dude painting longer. harsh bmb was hitting streets before he got into freights. dude didnt even hear of harsh.fs before he got into freights. he might have heard of him now, i wouldn't know i haven't talked to him since i moved.

so yeah, please, pm some shit that shows harsh.fs is "waay fucking better" than harsh bmb.

Originally posted by The Leader+Jul 11 2005, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jul 11 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Chad@Jul 11 2005, 07:23 AM

^^^ man  harshbmb from the west coast sucks.

HarshTM from the sout is waay fucking better and has been painting waay longer

you are looking through some biased eyes. i know harsh bmb but that doesn't sway my opinion. harsh bmb and harsh fs don't seem that much better than each other to me. they both pull out some decent stuff. please, send me harsh.fs shit that is amazingly better than anything you've seen harsh bmb do. and about dude painting longer. harsh bmb was hitting streets before he got into freights. dude didnt even hear of harsh.fs before he got into freights. he might have heard of him now, i wouldn't know i haven't talked to him since i moved.

so yeah, please, pm some shit that shows harsh.fs is "waay fucking better" than harsh bmb.

[/b]

harsh from the west is a mad man! traveling to the bay i was catching his scribes on gas station mears. i would cross a bridge toll and catch his stickers slaped up. within 1 day in the most random spots i was cathing his shit. not to mention i see his freights all the time. i dont know about that other harsh guy, but what does it matter harsh is keepin the west on lock.