1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

for the females...finger lickin good

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jan 16, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

for the females...finger lickin good

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Jan 16, 2002

i thought i'd make a post on the ladies,but i didnt know what to write....

so if i could cook you anything you wanted,what would it be....i let you know if i can cook it or not...and what ever happened to JADES BLUE?!

i just had a dream that i saved my first girlfriend by pulling out this huge hunter/killer knife a killed a pack of wolves..it was funny,i started howling in my dream...blood all over my hands..i kinda knew i was dreaming when i saw her present boyfriend with her...so i made him run away..and que the wolves...which will open my next topic....

food ladies,no deserts...maybe brownies or a bowl of ROCKY ROAD ice cream....

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Jan 16, 2002

Chicken and scallops in Bernaise sauce, wild rice pilaf, orange glazed carrots

OR

Bacon wrapped filet mignon with whiskey sauce on a bed of garlic roasted mashed potatoes with steamed spring veggies.

Think decadent yet simple.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Jan 16, 2002

what time should i be there?

4. bobobi11

Actually I am capable of making both of the above mentioned along with all kinds of other grubbing meals. It's nice when a man can cook for you though. My hubby is getting better, I have taught him a lot of good recipes. My most recent chicken breasts stuffed with soft herbed cheese, wrapped with prosciutto and cooked in a red wine sauce.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Jan 16, 2002

*believe*

…and here I am thinking Im chef-boy-r-dee
    when I make French Toast, sheesh.

So, uh, yeah, when can me and Dusty come through?
    The troops are getting hungry!

6. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Jan 16, 2002

http://alt.superstation.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i1/james_avery.jpg'>
    hello ladies . meat your new chief

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. bobobi11

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Jan 16, 2002

i'm coming over bobobi...so set Zack Morris a place at the table.

you guys want to here a funny story?..I am cleaning the hole, err I mean house up since my gfirlfriend is coming down from college to hang out with yours truly. Well I am going through an old box and there some glasses that I am going to take downstairs to wash sitting on the shelf voer head. I bump the shelf and a glass falls, breaks and a heavy ass chunkof glass falls on my wrist. I look down and see the bone in my scrawny wrists and for a second I think about if my web cam is working right now because this would be an awesome picture. Too bad its broken and I had to get my mom the nurse to fix my arm...I'm still bleeding though if that makes me any cooler. My insides are gross lookin.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jan 17, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. griffin your face

griffin your face 12oz Senior Member

griffin your face - Replied Jan 17, 2002

Make me some salt toasted tofu.

griffin your face - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: