FOR THE CRITICS!!!

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Abc Eater

good stuff

Im not much of a critic either..all 3 are dope specially the top character in the second one and the last one is too dope..peace

Guest Andy Capp

not feeling ita whole lot. not really any ingenuitive letter structure. just lines that vaguely make up a letter. it's alright, but stretching it.

Originally posted by Andy Capp

not feeling ita whole lot. not really any ingenuitive letter structure. just lines that vaguely make up a letter. it's alright, but stretching it.

did u even look at or for the letters, apparently u did not.. look again. mr. capp.. post some examples of your ingenuitive letter structures........

Guest Ser3adc

the first and last ones flow really nice...i dont like the letter structures of the second one...but dope use of color as usual.

<------is cyzm's biggest fan...lol, damn cyz....u bang out a lot of book pieces....also, im always amazed with ur colors, do u use prismas and something else? if its other than prismas can u please tell me cuz i would like to experiment with them....pace out

Did I miss something?

One of you actually said these are sick? I wish I had a scanner. I'd hit you like ebola.

Style comments::: Don't like any of them really. No letter form. Anyone can throw some lines together that resemble their letters. Nice colors but no letters and nice colors= who gives a fuck. Sorry. I can be an asshole.

Guest CRYrock81

ill leave you with a grain of sand in lifes hourglass.....haters... hate rate and debate...but give us something which we can do the same.....peace

Guest havone

damn witts u a cocky sucker aint u i guess cyzm set him self up with the title of the thread but u come off on some big attitude like u a king u should down size the attitude till u can post some of your shit no matter if its not worth (means) as u speak peace daa:D

cyzm, you may think your shit is good now, and it is better than your old ish, but in a year or two from now your gonna look back at those sketches and see all kinds of shit ya dont like. Your on the right path but your still learning. Keep it up.

Guest CRYrock81

hey cyzr........maybe you should break it down for the simpletons.......post one letter at a time.....so they can see the way your structure works........justa thought.......like.....i dont know.......alpha battlez c,y,z,and m:idea:

Archived