for some reason hordes of retards dancing to loud fast music is ammusing to me...

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, I wish I coulda been there causing some craze..

Really teach them how to dogpile and jumpkick eachother in the vitals..

And that wheelchaired lady and the dude with the cructches..say goodbye to all that shit..I wouldve chucked all that crap on stage..Then started the dog pile..Then started the flying bicycle kicks..all while singing .. "FACEDOWN FACEDOWN FACEDOWN!"

The bluedress lady has some okay stomp moves on her..She could stand to stomp a little harder

Turn it into a real tardcore scene..

It was kind of sad, how the vocalist at some points really did sound retarded..

But no - I dont think he was. The audiance was looking like some down syndromer's though. If I had a band I'd play at for those guys. Id invite my unretarded/retarded friends too. I hear that mongoloids have super human chimp strength or something like that..so they could probably throwdown in the pit pretty hard.. Give those guys some rockin' "proud to be fucked up 24-7" punk gear.. Shave there heads, and start another scene.

whos idea was it to have a death-ass-rock-metal band come to a retard home? hey lets take some mentally deficient people and put on loud abrasive music and make them dance! think about it, the only other time thats happened was when they invented raves... and look how that turned out..

Guest 150's~
Originally posted by plastyk

hmm... for some reason i thought this thread was gonna be making fun of ravers.

Archived