Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

For shits and giggles...(Mr. Mikro)

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by YinzerXpress, Oct 17, 2002.

1. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

2. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

first , because i rule

3. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

4. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

5. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

6. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

7. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

hahahahaha!!!!
    you are all gay
    you hate me cuz you aint me!!!
    (im really not this arrogant...)

8. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

9. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

whyyyy do you guys do this to yourselves. why...

10. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

11. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

at least im getting better big guy..... better at self promotion through my freinds , and assholes who cant stand me!!!!! hahahaha

remember.... you responded.....

12. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

guys??? there is no plural here its him, not me, i just post shit out of sheer boredom, and to hear the responces of others, who knows maybe someone will give the kid advice and he'll get better (snicker, snicker)

13. post.

post. Guest

HELLO NERDS! like duh!

14. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

its like the wannabe cut up in 2nd grade, if you just ignore him he goes away, well at least for a while, but if you laugh it just encourages him more.....nahmeanyaheard

15. phukface

phukface Guest

what a damn tool

OH MAN
    one of the worst threads so far on 12oz
    ''now thats a biter"
    this kid must be an icy hot stuntsta
    who told him that was what graf is all about
    perfect example of another 12 year old trying to be like us.
    kid quit while you still have the chance
    burgh hates you