For old times' sake....

Toys 4 Tots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PAYROLLERO

whatever happened to the days of free speech and late night chats about joe pass, smarteezy off the heezy?

eeh... most of these kids soured me, now I just keep it to myself and tell them when they're stupid, or bad... It's like running a daycare these days, that's why I come at night, for the Aussie Daycare...

nowadays I'm off the hiznit w/ my shiznit though... lately it's been Thelonious Monk, Cole Porter and Lionel Hampton...

Originally posted by Smart

nowadays I'm off the hiznit w/ my shiznit though... lately it's been Thelonious Monk, Cole Porter and Lionel Hampton...

WORD. may i suggest you look into charlie haden and egberto gismondi-live in montreal (1989)....two men, all strings....recipient of the payroll seal of approval

word, will do... I'm gonna catch an hours sleep or so, I gotta drive for about 9 hours today... well, ride, and draw, and drink and smoke, and talk... but I don't want to be cranky so, nighty night, don't be a stranger

Archived