for lack of a word

Weapon X

I was chilling over at the neighbour's house last night, and this rich jewish kid is wearing army camo and a doorag. Some girl tells him they like his pants, but they don't go with his shirt, or something. He replies, "I know, but I didn't want to be too thugged out today. I had to put a little rocker into the mix." (in a gay tone of voice)

This kid who went to Hebrew private school all his life and apparently lives in a mini-mansion dresses "thug" from time to time.

Some rapper, possibly in the new Gangstarr album says "a doo-rag and tims don't make you a thug."

Anyway, it's a rant, but how come "thug" is a style to teenagers these days? I see overall decent kids who eat dinner with their moms every night; kids who's only criminal activity is speeding in mother's J-Body and smoking weed convey this image much like Ja Rule.

I hear that the original thugs were these Indian people known as thugee (sp) who would kill people and tie a yellow ribbon to them as a calling card.

Thank you for reading my incoherent thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

omg this fuckin place is flooded with kids like that X

its so annoying. these idiots have never even seen a real thug and they think there all hard and shit cause they dress a certain way...

posers.

since when did 'posing' become acceptable?

back in my day (:rolleyes: )...kids weren't allowed to portray an image they so surely weren't ...they'd get their ass kicked..

or maybe that's just the way i wish it had been..

i do seriously remember 'posing' being a cardinal fucking sin tho..

on tha reeeeelz

(computer sarcasm)

Well, it's one thing to be a graffiti/hiphop poser. I know it sucks, and they should get beat down. But posing as a thug? Sure, a lot of rappers do it to sell. A lot of kids in high school may have done it to look dangerous to get girls.

But I'm saying, there are straight HOMOS out there who have made it into a fashion statement. They should not use the word 'thug' so lightly. People live some hard lives out there.

Pshhh...white kids wearing doorags, talking about how it's thug. I'm gonna have to expose some people soon. Pull down their skirt and such.

yeah a lot of kids got it all sdrawkcab these days. All the killers i know wear sweaters or shirts and ties. I think dressing like a "gangster" is great for dumb ass little kids. It takes the attention off of me and my guys when we're doin dirt bad.

pull up your pants and tuck in your shirt you little bastard and you'll get away with so much more.;)

Archived