for DEE

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.absolutebodyart.com/women/STAR.jpg'>

don't forget her bodice! ^ ^ FUCKING HOT!

and those angelina jolie pics..... man. :: cream ::

the one where shes in white, and the one were shes in yellow.. then the one that show her oh so beautiful breats... man.

The girl with the cherries on her is cute, not my type though.

bodice what kind of girlies do you like?? those goth leather looking girlies? excuse me if thats the wrong term, i get confused sometimes! but morticia adams is fucking hot.. i want to be her for halloween!

Angelina is the shit. I love her with jet black hair.

Speaking of halloween... what are you guys gonna be?? I already bought my costume. I'm gonna be little red riding hood! Halloween is my favorite day of the year! Nothing but little kids egging people and fucking shit up, lots of slutty clothes and make-up, and candy.

Originally posted by DEE38

bodice what kind of girlies do you like?? those goth leather looking girlies? excuse me if thats the wrong term, i get confused sometimes! but morticia adams is fucking hot.. i want to be her for halloween!

*don't worry about terms silly

Anyway I like (usually) girls with broad hips (a must) big tits (relative to their height) and a big arse. I like goths, punks and homegirls. I like girls pierced and tattooed. I like girls with long hair (almost a must). I love girls with an accent other than dublin. I like red-heads. I like girls to be at least a bit taller than I am (not asking much.....:P ) so I can rest my head on their shoulder or tits comfortably. I like girls with freckles. I like all of the girls I posted pictures of. I like girl graff writers. I like a girl who can play heavy metal guitar.

*sigh*

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Anyway I like (usually) girls with broad hips (a must) big tits (relative to their height) and a big arse. girls pierced and tattooed. I like girls with long hair (almost a must). I love girls with an accent other than dublin. I like girls to be at least a bit taller than I am I like girl graff writers. I like a girl who can play heavy metal guitar.

teeheehee!! okay so not heavy metal.. maybe one day.

And wrongo sal, ive missed you.

I think about your tattoos alot. lol. seriously. they're beautiful!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

whoops

*Edit

So my roomate was in Boston last weekend and he met and talked to Natalie Portman at a Harvard party. He says she was stoned out of her ass on a couch, petting her dog which she apparently takes with her everywhere. Also, she looked so incredibly ordinary he decided to go hit on more attractive girls at the party. Sigh, I wish the magic in movies were true sometimes... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest KING OF HELL

good lord. im missing out on the cute cherry tattoo having girl. whoever that is her bottom lip is the cats pajamas.your killin me smalls.

Archived