for all you Star Wars nerds...

DETO

Lucasfilm has just unveiled the final artwork for the Star Wars Trilogy special edition box set, which needless to say is one of the most eagerly awaited DVD releases of all time, if not the most. Distributed by Fox Home Entertainment, Episodes IV, V and VI will be released in separate anamorphic widescreen and full screen sets, images for which are both revealed below.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by High Priest

Im not talking about the films, im talking about the cover "art." It looks like shit smeared on a granola bar, they could have done a better job.

i didnt really care i was only really just fuckin around, but i do agree that the cover art looks thrown together last minute :cool:

and deto, them movies are dope son, recognize

Originally posted by Daze One Million

and deto, them movies are dope son, recognize

maybe i would enjoy them ow, i haven't seen them in many years...

Originally posted by J.HollaBack

what is so bad about the cover art? (not saying its good) but what is so bad about it, and what would you have done differently?

yeah, what tease said?

The cover art is ok.

nothing too special but thats what i have come to expect from Lucas as of late.

the one thing about these dvds that i had heard was he was only putting the special edition on the dvd's !!! Fuck that i want the old grainy shit with the oldschool special effects, the special edition was nice but its not what i grew up watching 100 times over !!!!

i hope that rumor isnt true but then again its Lucas.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Star wars was/is the best triliogy ever, im not that big of a fan of the prequels

i used to feel the same way untill i saw all the LOTR'S

and i mean the EE's not the regular cuts, (I know that ROTH EE will rule)

let the hate flow......now.

El Mammero is right. The Vader side is amazing. This coming from a mega aficionado. I’ve read about thirty or so novels and watched the movies over and over and over again. That’s right, bitch – I’m cooler than you. Most of you, anyway.

So, what’s going to be so special about these dvds?

:irony:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Fuck everyone, that Vader side is killing it.

The front side is a copout though.

:agreed:

they have essentially taken the original poster artwork from the 70's and wacked it on a dvd for 2004. did it not accur to them to perhaps update the imagery? we live in the age of photoshop ya know?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

:agreed:

they have essentially taken the original poster artwork from the 70's and wacked it on a dvd for 2004. did it not accur to them to perhaps update the imagery? we live in the age of photoshop ya know?

It's called BLING

Jeesh, get with the times.

Weap X

-

So, what’s going to be so special about these dvds?

-

They're DVD's. Which will look and sound cool, cuz VHS sucks.

Archived