for all those who LOVE to HATE...this one's for you.

Guest Graff Jesus

Guest Graff Jesus
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every piece with skinny stylish letters is revok now..............nah................this shit is fuckin hype all of these pieces are really good and fun to look at..................

I love being a toy it keeps graff fun

Guest fr8lover

fuckin tyboe and natrl are on some crazy ish ... seriously hype stuff.

begr and bite are getting down too

im shitty drunk but i stillll see how dope these pieces are. if anyoen hates on these they dont know what it is to paint this big. if they call out legal walls ill even more call bullshit beceause these jawnz are beyond any legal shit anyone else is pulling off....

eat a dong hatttters. a brew on yer head fuckasses.

Guest CardPuller23

All the fucking kids that I know who pose in front of their shit with hoods on in some cheesedick stance are straight homo fake thugs! How ironic is that? You fit the bill!

Give it up you fucking loser!

Guest schick1

natrl tyboe is tight, the only shit is emer, now this good shit clean and etc. but you know and I know that the handstlyes and peices are very and I mean VERY influenced by awr/msk/lts/cbs I wont say you bite becuse its excuted very well, but I know exactly what/who you like. i say be more well rounded and I rather see a original fill than A ripped off complex peice any day. deffintly cali stlye...................whatever I still stand by my word I see influence from some writers in each of those crews. never said anything was wack. I personally think biter is influnced by sever and revok in painting style and overall look, I agree not so much in letters but still there is a resembelance. Stop triping yall, this thread is for those who love to hate. relax.

Mr.4get and that biter kills any haters need to step back and revaluate what they call graffiti.......and from what i can see biter is on some next level shit with his letters......its also funny how the same small group of toys who patrol this board like they are the style police and call writers like these biters and oys are the same ones who cant even rock a simple on paper but have all the room in their little world to pick apart talented writers work....grow the fuck up ......

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

I ll be the first to say no hate here..who cares if you ride the jock like a crappy whore...youre the one who has to live with your identity crisis by the way i love that you lame asses even made a crew mdk so you can pretend to do msk next to your stuff so funny its hillarious.:idea: what i dont get is where is the satisfaction in it? you paint a piece and most people who dont see this and know its you will just assume its revok so whats the point?

haha you know this might actually be funny if i were in MDK. yeah i'm sure everyone thinks it's a revok piece...idiot. you'd think by now some of you could come up with a more original diss than that.

this one's for you.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/28/stamp_original/1028200211074043.jpg'>

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/28/stamp_original/1028200211073975.jpg'>

more wall photos in a few hours...

Originally posted by schick1

natrl tyboe is tight, the only shit is emer, now this good shit clean and etc. but you know and I know that the handstlyes and peices are very and I mean VERY influenced by awr/msk/lts/cbs I wont say you bite becuse its excuted very well, but I know exactly what/who you like. i say be more well rounded and I rather see a original fill than A ripped off complex peice any day. deffintly cali stlye

you dont even know what your talking about. cali style? awr/msk/lts/cbs? you just named crews with totally different styles. what is cali style? BITER's letters are original. i have never seen REVOK do anything similar to that. everyone is so quick to talk shit, but they dont have anything to talk shit about so they invent something called "cali style". the styles in california are so diverse that to call something "cali style" is idiotic. you would have to be more specific. and how is BEGR's peice cali style? im tired of seeing people post on this board about "cali styles" or that LTS is all the same. if you 've never been to california , then dont open your mouth about what goes on out here. and if you have been to cali or live here, open your fucking eyes. you guys act like REVOK is the only one doing original shit on the west coast. personally i am just as happy to see a BITER peice as a REVOK. both dope, both holding it down on the west coast. stop the gossip and give the man props for pulling off some dope shit.

Archived