For all the vatos... Mexican Food - what gives you the beer shits?

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr c

hahahahahaha.................i love those tacos from mi tierra.................

ummm im hungry

^^kinda pricey for me..(but good)...i like breakfast tacos from...Porfirio's....or tex/mex from Azteca....:cool:

i eat at cotiaxn in clairmont san diego, bean an cheese burrito or carnitas. i eat there every day they noe my name when i have gf's all that shit. i will be in san antonio for boot camp on dec. 17th gotta show me these places when i get there sum1.

Originally posted by rip

i eat at cotiaxn in clairmont san diego, bean an cheese burrito or carnitas. i eat there every day they noe my name when i have gf's all that shit. i will be in san antonio for boot camp on dec. 17th gotta show me these places when i get there sum1.

oh for sure, for sure...

well, actually, - they're not that hard to find... they're all over the place....

best all around (taste and price) - any "Jalisco's Taqueria"

Originally posted by Grandola

oh for sure, for sure...

well, actually, - they're not that hard to find... they're all over the place....

best all around (taste and price) - any "Jalisco's Taqueria"

siccc and im mexican yes but i cant speak spanish(its my dads fault i swear) so if i slaughter the spelling of spanish words blame it on my dad.

Originally posted by rip

siccc and im mexican yes but i cant speak spanish(its my dads fault i swear) so if i slaughter the spelling of spanish words blame it on my dad.

i can't speak that much spanish either....you're not the only one....:cool:

Guest xgoldfrontsx

YEah, i love getting corn quesadillas with avocada from La Bambas, like three at a time. There's also Taco Cabana around these parts. La Chareada is good, Azteca, La Torre is really good. All in the midwest. Oh and Tortilla Flat....Taco Tuesday, dollar tacos.

mmm mmmm.

Mi Tierra is the spot, I love the beef chimmi. I could eat their chips n salsa forver.

We also got a place called amigos thats really good, carna asada is always on point and lotsa salsas to choose from.

Taco bell because I used to live across the st. from it and they'reopen until 3 and because you can buy shit off the workers.

im no vato but i love dem mexican food places we used to have a few taco cabanas around here but they didnt last long btu we got some filibertos and they are the shit when it comes to after a late night mission open 24 hours and got big burritos from 2.50 to 4.50 ebough to fill your tummy. good stuff

Guest THEdude

I remember I used to buy them pik nik tacos man, well my friend used to cause he was fat and he was always hungry, man those shits were always cold and tasted fucking weird, I like Jalisco shit, In fact I went to one today, I got a steak ranchero, it was aight...

I don't really eat much mexican food, except when I was in school, me and mr.c used to cut in line right at the front hoping mighty mouse wouldn't catch us, so anyways yeah

the mexican line was dope....

Archived