for all the hardcore kids

oooo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by mental invalid

"for all those people who practice their moves before they go to shows. I'm laughing at you, not with you."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(yes i too am laughing at you)

mosh is madness not moves:rolleyes:

ever been to a REAL hardcore show??

guess what in "mosh pits" not dance floors i pull some slam dancing shit and clear the goddamn pit, in fact i have even been thrown outta metal shows for slam dancing not to mention godsmack who isnt metal.

bitches

lord Ka0s

Guest blood as ink

what ever happend to circle pits and grabbing your unsespecting friends and dragging them into "the pit" and spinning around in circles until you fall and get trampled?

ahh...good times.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by ASER1NE

mosh pits are dangerous , always wear FDA approved safety gear

do you ride rollar blades?

i like hXc and all, but slam dancing/swingfisting is pretty fucking gay, my dude got his nose broke a black eye and a concusion at the last sick of it all show because people were swingfisting. i prefer the circle pits at punk shows where you'll get your ass beat for doing shit like that

Guest serpent of the light

dudes, if you don't like hc dancing: don't stand on the fucking wall of the floor. it is fairly simple to avoid getting windmilled. i however, love to dance it up, so i'm on the wall always.

and yes, i dance in my room, not out of practice, but listening to cheesy hardcore (sometimes youth crew) like throwdown just makes me wanna dance, so i floorpunch the shit out of myself in my room? big deal, it's fun.

and as was said, dancing in a mosh pit is the best, and then getting in fights w/ the punks who don't like it afterwards is even better. at hatebreed a few weeks ago, all the longhairs and punks were moshing up front at the ogden (all you denver kids oughta know it) and me and a bunch of the courage kids created our own dancefloor withing the pit, it was fucking brutal.

Archived