For all the guys on this forum

bookz21

Why is it that when you guys or some of you check out a girl or a certain part of the girlsd body u make it so obvious? It's like we know ur looking... and it's not like we don't want you to...Don't be an idiot and stare like u never seen an ass before.. So do u guys do it on purpose or do u not realize ur doing it ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by bookz21

It's like we know ur looking... and it's not like we don't want you to...Don't be an idiot and stare like u never seen an ass before..

You're able to see us while we look at your ass? thats some houdini shit..

and a note to girls.

Why is it that when you girls expose so much a certain part of the girls body u make it so obvious? It's like you know we're looking... and it's not like we don't want to...Don't be a slut and act like you're the only one with a nice ass... So do u girls do it on purpose or do u not realize ur doing it ?

:dazed:

Guest imported_Tesseract

well guys since ur new to my life then its MANDATORY I see wut u got first ...come on it's not always ladies first...were in the 21st Century!

you're so insecure..wheres the 21st centurys independent-nothing-to-hide woman?

spill the nipples

Why is it that when you guys or some of you check out a girl or a certain part of the girlsd body u make it so obvious? It's like we know ur looking... and it's not like we don't want you to...Don't be an idiot and stare like u never seen an ass before.. So do u guys do it on purpose or do u not realize ur doing it ?

hahah you know what? i really dont care of my man stares at other chicks....you know why?? because its most likely that i am checking them out too (im serious too). no big deal. if he's with me, he's with me. he's not going to go anywhere and i think its kinda petty yelling at your man for looking at or admiring women. they're men, they do what they gotta do.

yell at him for something more important like to keep the toilet seat down or something or to pick up his boxers and socks that are strewn all over the apartment.

Originally posted by Tesseract

spill the nipples

shiiiiiiieeeeeeet ;)

show us your nipples!!!!!! not you tess....although you did post a huge magnified nipple one time and i think it was yours but i wanna see the girls! :)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Devilush

shiiiiiiieeeeeeet ;)

show us your nipples!!!!!! not you tess....although you did post a huge magnified nipple one time and i think it was yours but i wanna see the girls! :)

i forgot about that, so bookz...your turn

Originally posted by Tesseract

spill the nipples

f'real.

i've already decided i don't like these girls.

if you dont have something to add to the party, you can't get in the door. we already have enough retards and douche bags here. we don't need a bunch of annoying bitches as well. annoying girls are worse than annoying guys, cause when guys start to suck too bad, you can just through them through a fucking window. with girls you gotta say a ton of mean shit and degrade the fuck out of them so they'll start crying and run away. it's way more of a hassle.

Re: Re: For all the guys on this forum

Originally posted by Devilush

hahah you know what? i really dont care of my man stares at other chicks....you know why?? because its most likely that i am checking them out too (im serious too). no big deal. if he's with me, he's with me. he's not going to go anywhere and i think its kinda petty yelling at your man for looking at or admiring women. they're men, they do what they gotta do.

yell at him for something more important like to keep the toilet seat down or something or to pick up his boxers and socks that are strewn all over the apartment.

yo, dev, i'll explain something to you that's kinda weird and it might not make much sense. okay, a writer checks out all graffiti, yeah? even if it's clearly weak. a writer will do this to the point that, even if it isn't interested in seeing other graffiti at that moment, the writer will look at graffiti. a writer enjoys graffiti, so it looks out of habit, not interest. we work in sort of the same way. men like the female body in general. we check out ass as a habit, and quite rarely out of interest. i think it's awesome that you don't take it personally.

Re: Re: Re: For all the guys on this forum

Originally posted by test pattern

yo, dev, i'll explain something to you that's kinda weird and it might not make much sense. okay, a writer checks out all graffiti, yeah? even if it's clearly weak. a writer will do this to the point that, even if it isn't interested in seeing other graffiti at that moment, the writer will look at graffiti. a writer enjoys graffiti, so it looks out of habit, not interest. we work in sort of the same way. men like the female body in general. we check out ass as a habit, and quite rarely out of interest. i think it's awesome that you don't take it personally.

thats what i mean....men check out other girls because of habit. boys will be boys. women cant change that! i cant change that at all so why use it as a petty argument yahmsayin homie? so no i dont take it personally....besiiiiiiiides im usually the one that looks first!