For all the girls on 12oz who never showed their thongs and boobies.

Creepy

http://freephoto-i.net/users/2296/15142'>

Monkey Boy thanks you...as all the skeazy hoes on 12 oz (you know who you are) who did show thongs and boobies caused terrible damage to monkey boy's eyes and he now has to wear these pesky prescription glasses courtesy the zookeeper.

No seriously-

There are a few chicks on here who just didnt go there and I give you mad props.

I'd like to start the first Dry T shirt contest.

Any females who participated in the Wet T-shirt contest need not apply...after all theres no point...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think pistol has tits....

i always thought he was a man....:confused:

^no........

unless you britney by chance?

:rolleyes:

Don't blame us, we didn't FORCE anyone to looking at the pictures. You did it on your own will. Threads clearly state: Wet TeeShirt Contest. And by opening the thread, and reading the first post, you would of known from thestart the content of the thread. Go smoke some bud for your glacoma and cry about shit thats more important.

Originally posted by DEE38

Don't blame us, we didn't FORCE anyone to looking at the pictures. You did it on your own will. Threads clearly state: Wet TeeShirt Contest. And by opening the thread, and reading the first post, you would of known from thestart the content of the thread. Go smoke some bud for your glacoma and cry about shit thats more important.

word well said! either do what dee says or show us some godamn tetas fucking frigid prudes! please, pick titties!:cool:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Pistol

Boombastic! SHOW ME YOUR TITS!!!

:huh?: Who said that? ;)

me:o

Originally posted by DEE38

yeah i personally liked looking at your tits. mmmmmmmmmm made me a happy man many a lonely nite:D

Archived