For all the 12oz skaters: Post your spots

Guest RaiD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmmm.....im not a skater but we tend to share terrain so.....

we found this community pool recently and its got such a tight transition....probably about 2 feet at the most with 5 feet of vert and some plasticwood picnic tables going down into it, its suprisingly chill, we got kicked out the other day and the guy basically said it was cool if we come in the winter but since theyre opening it soon they needed to clean it and whatnot.

um....in this construction site we found a crazy fucking fullpipe, its some metal piece of a sewage pipe that is so tight and fairly hard to ride actually and since i dont have brakes i have to pump it and then jump out so i dont kill myself.

other than that...all of manhattan. but i like cruising through the waterfront area from chelsea piers and up into wallstreet and to the banks just hitting stuff and getting chased by park police.

i'll try and post some flicks of the pool later, i needs to get ma shit developed.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

there is NOTHING gayer than skateboarding

grow the fuck up and get a car

nothing is gayer than marlboro red, you indeed are a gay creature and i cant figure out how a moron like you can operate a computer. go suck a boto!

skating is fun here in hawaii i attend the KEOLU skatepark. its real fun. hopefully ill get sent to the next asr so i can skate around up there, the split warehous is supposed to have some fun stuff to skate so illprobably check that out. what else is good in southern cali? i hate all the ymcas and block mall sux, any new good cement ones?

i ride bmx but ocassionally do some skating. my favorite parks here are the boulder park and hangar. i love those place.

t.t. - you are a lucky bastard, that park looks awesome

Durdan- if you are ever in colorado we are riding fool

also, i have a question for you skaters, do you guys hate bikes/bikers in general? i have noticed lately a lot of fights between the two, i respect skaters just cause that shit is amazing and hard.

http://www.louky.org/skatepark/images/aerialview-sm.jpg'>

it is amazing how similar this park and the one above (calgary?).

as far as the bikers thin goes here is my 2cents:

i respect anyone that doesn't try to act tough and/or get in the way. i wouldn't care if the park was full whoever - as long as they don't try to act tough and get in the way then it's all good.

to be honest, i don't know a lot of bikers, but the majority of the ones i have seen in louisville always have this "born tough/let's fight" attitude. it's just stupid. a lot of the ones at the louisville park were just looking for a fight.

skateboarders are either clueless young teenagers or dicks. nobody is perfect.

i'm not going to prejudge anyone though - even bike kids.

there is NOTHING gayer than skateboarding

um...we havent heard of rollerblading have we?

i think this whole no bikes in PUBLIC parks tends to fuel some animosity between the two. the majority of kids i've met that skate are really cool. then again, theres always the "holier than thou" kids who give any genre a bad image. but whatever. i didnt get into riding to act like a jock.

Archived