FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

incabus

finaly i can inform you cats. graff fest is going to be held in Stamford, Connecticut on aug. 11, 2002. it consists of the norms. a dj battle, breakin battle, mc battle, and GRAFF BATTLE. last years winner was rage one(hi crew) from ct. id like to see some of you talented ny cats to come. prizes are definatly worth it.

deem

themo

tore

acet

YOU ARE DEFINATES I WANT THERE. any one else can join to we got 15,000 dollars to spend on prizes.

SOME PICS FROM LAST YEAR

first place rage

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/firstplace.jpg'>

second place who knows

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/secondplace.jpg'>

third place reo

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/thirdplace.jpg'>

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/longshot.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Rage Three

my bad you right.

and to the other kid graff competitions dont suck maybee your one of those kids that signs up and doesnt show..

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by incabus

and to the other kid graff competitions dont suck maybee your one of those kids that signs up and doesnt show..

This has to be the weakest rebuttal statement ever made by one human to another.

A more appropriate response:

Wilt: graffiti "contests" are sooo fucking gay...

incabus: the only thing gay here is you writing the word "so" as "sooo" -- 2 snaps up in a circle for that you degenerate, closet-case homophobe. May your future children be fucked with jagged pinapples under the hot South African sun while elephants trample your crotch and diseased rodents gnaw the wax out of your bloody ears. Piss off you fuck!

*Try something like that next time. See ya guys later.

Re: Re: Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

This has to be the weakest rebuttal statement ever made by one human to another.

A more appropriate response:

Wilt: graffiti "contests" are sooo fucking gay...

incabus: the only thing gay here is you writing the word "so" as "sooo" -- 2 snaps up in a circle for that you degenerate, closet-case homophobe. May your future children be fucked with jagged pinapples under the hot South African sun while elephants trample your crotch and diseased rodents gnaw the wax out of your bloody ears. Piss off you fuck!

*Try something like that next time. See ya guys later.

thanks. but back on the topic please.

Wurd up my nizzah! Where dis shiz at, fo rizzah? My thugged out crew want to get up on that shit. we got mad styles. Fo'real! My shit is like woah! Yeah dog, I could use dem papers too. Yeah money, my baby momma got mad bills and you know I need that bling bling! Where that money at foo! What the deal son?

Guest wordly chap

you certainly couldn't find the "wordly chap" anywhere in the vicinity of such a dispicable gathering.

connecticut is a dank and dreary place, and while the majority of you enjoy eating eachother's asses, i have always prefered to dine alone!

Guest wordly chap

poppycock!

15,000 in prizes my foot!

i'll have you know that i spent 10,000 pounds on hankies alone in burberry's yesterday evening!

i wana enter but all i wana noe is can i win for being tha weakest there? cuzz i can win that with out a doubt. contests=bullshit. grantit there is skill involved but wow yer painting on paper not on the street where u might have to run at ne moment. thats an adrenilen rush an thats why i love it. not paint on sum paper u lil pussy ass faggot.

I think I'll pass on the ionvitation to bite you. Your spelling IS rather lacking, but quite frankly I don't give a flying fuck. I don't really care about this little contest either, I have only one question: how did that Rage piece win over the Reo and the Unknown? Are you sure you didn't get that order backwards?:rolleyes:

Wow.

15,000 to spend huh? Sounds real good.

How 'bout you tell me where you live....you know, so I can come over and discuss how I should spend your money after I jack it from you at gunpoint?

If I do go to this deal, I'm bringing knucks to slap the stupid out of you with.

PS:

Here's an idea for an advertising slogan on your flyers:

"Graff Fest 2002: Come help us play-out the Graffitti scene a little more than it already is."

FROM LEGAL WALLS TO PERMISSION BOARDS WORD UP THAT'S WHAT GRAFFITTI'S ALL ABOUT...TO QUOTE O.D.B.''NIGGA PLEASE''.I BET THE PRIZES CONSIST OF SOME TRIBAL GEAR OR SOMETHING.BOOK ELTON JOHN IN A HOT PINK TUX WITH A FLAMING PIANO CENTER STAGE WHILE YOUR AT .

last year the judge was swifty. this year they are trying to get tats crew to come (money of coarse).and for the boards we are trying to get a wall. so far we are going to be using boards twice as big as last year. they are about 10' by 8'. if thats not big enough you have problems.

my boy ser2 is making calls with me and so far a lot of "famous" writers are supposably coming...

Archived