Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

for a lack of a better name.... coincidences

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Aug 7, 2003.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

So here it is by popular demand

2. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

coincidence? i think not. The fates are telling you not to be so shallow and hit it with her. or hit her

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

please dont lecture me on my ethics young man. It'll get you nowhere. But back to the topic.

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

i dont have time to launch into my own tonight so ill save taht for later.

for now, you get this:

i dont really know if you could concider this coincedence, but its a good story none the less. this girl i know's father used to be able to tell you exactly where the moon was without even looking. how did he know this? when ever the moon was in a certian spot each month, he would have ceasures(i have no idea how to spell that in addition to being extremly drunk.sue me.) each time leading up to it he would become more and more agitated, and over the years it became like clockwork. so his wife becomes pregnant adn the day his daughter(my friend) is due to be born, he is due to have one. low and behold, the day she was born, the same day he was due, nothing happened. the next month as well nothing happened. sonce the day she was born, he hasnt had one ceasure. tell me thats coincedence.