"For a Good Time Call...."

Gunm

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever called the phone numbers you see in bathroom stalls that promise "jenny...Gives great head 555-7893"

(or something along those lines) just to see who answers on the other line? What happened? Was the person shocked? Was Jenny actually a "Johnny"?

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for some reason... I think they actually mean:

Want to get beat up? Call 555-5555.

Even hookers have better ways to advertise than in bathroom stalls.

I think in most cases, it's a dude putting up an ex-girls number for revenge.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

for some reason... I think they actually mean:

Want to get beat up? Call 555-5555.

Even hookers have better ways to advertise than in bathroom stalls.

I think in most cases, it's a dude putting up an ex-girls number for revenge.

if she was someone's ex chances are she doesn't look too horrible

Originally posted by 1988

Lens thats just dirty of you to use the name "Jenny"....haha

ha ha ha, you would make that connection you bastard.

hope everything is going cool down your way in the bay. me and my boys are holding it down up here in (blank)

All signs point in that direction....maybe you did it sub conciously (sp)...All is well in my neck of the woods, next time your town we'll throw back a few cold ones. Cheers....

And I myself have never called one of theses numbers, although as a kid I would hit the payphone up and call the 1-800s.

TRUE STORY!

This reminds me of an adventure..

Back in 02' Myself and a few close friends took a drive down south to get away from the city for a while and see some beach action..

It was close to midnight or 1 am when we are rolling through the hills of Kentucky.. We need to stop for gas and decide to pull off at this rest stop that was straight out of the movies..

Hillbillies grilling the foreign travelers as we walk in.. I immediately head for the pisser only to find the following message on the wall..

On March 5th at 130 am, head to the (so and so) motel down the road and go to room (120?) for fun adventures.. By the time we quit eating and we were all gassed up it was about quarter after 1 and i felt the need to mention what i had saw to the fellow passengers..

We all decided to go check this shit out, we werent tired and didnt have to be anywhere at anytime.. As we approached this off the road hillbilly motel we see a big ass glow coming from this room.. We pulled around to the back and knock on the door to see what was going on.. When the door swung open we all saw the most raunchiest shit.. Like 3 dudes being beat with whips, dudes shooting heroin in the chairs.. Two fat lesbians diking out on what looked to be a make shift table made from boxes and wood... Then, out of nowhere, this guy comes flying into the parking lot and creams like 3 cars and ended up with his front end in the kiddy pool.. Everybody starts yelling and coming out of there rooms, profanities being yelled, bottles being thrown... There are these families covering their kids faces from seeing all these dominatrix people running around.. This shit was awesome.. Like movie type awesome.. we then felt the need to leave before cops got there and names started being ran..

I know i probably just wasted a lot of your time but there is a moral to the story and that is..

"a penny saved is a penny earned"

I have a funny phone related story.

So its like 2am and me and my boy are all drunk looking through the phone book for people with fucked up names and I see what looks like "Virgin Butts"..so I'm like dude we have to call this motherfucker. So I hit it up and some black guy with a deep voice answers. I used a fucked up voice and I was like "heyy virgin butts you got a fucked up name." He was like "who, whos dis? Is dis patty?" and I was like "yeahhhuh virgil its patty" in this black lady type voice. So we chat for a while and me and my boy are geeking. We hang up after about 10 minutes and say we will call tomorrow.

(his name was actually Virgil Butts.)

Pt. 2

We're out with a bunch of heads and we tell them about Virgil. Nobody believes us so we call him up on speaker phone. We convinced him that it was Patty and she was outback of this building in a field drinking with some boys. We said we didn't have loot to pay the boys for the beer and if he could get a case she would pay him back with something special.

So after about 20 minutes he comes up. Fucking busted ass Buick all thugged out with rims and like a broke tailight. This big black guy gets out. He has a du-rag and goldfronts and he looks fucking crazy. He goes "any yall see a 30 year old puerto rican lady named Patty?" So we said she went to the Pathmark to get some smokes. He gives us a case of "Red Dog" and dips out.

The next week his phone didn't accept blocked numbers.

I thought it was ill though how a prank turned into a first person encounter and a free case of beer.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Hot damn, both of those were good stories.

hell yes they were! fucking compelling tales indeed!

on a kind of related note...

phone sex, i understand. hearing a girl moaning can be sexy, although chances are i'd guess, if you actually saw who was doing the phonesexing, you would vomit.

cyber sex, ok. i get it. i've had a few chats online with girls who went into explicit detail regarding things of a sexual nature and found myself rather excited about it.

but i'm flipping through a magazine the other day and see ads for txt msg sex? now that's reeeally pushin it.

ummm... yeah thats all.

(.)(.)

I've recieve some rather sexy text messages before,

but from a girl who I actually know and was en route to visit.

I'd feel ripped off if all I got was 'mmmmmmmmmm' and it cost me a dime to reply.