for 4 weeks now

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH dont even TALK about snowboarding

we have had the SHITTIEST season EVER in Canada's history. honestly, all hte local mountains are closed and they are usually open until early may.

i work on a local mountain, and i have been out of work for a while, to add to that. i have been riding a total of FIVE times this season.... i'm used to going about 2-5 times a week from DEC-MAY....

sigh. i miss snowboarding soooo much

Guest HESHIANDET

haha, no powder. not anymore..... ;)

but the snowboarding has been good. sunny days and big fucking jumps in the park. plus rails out the ass.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Mar 27 2005, 12:51 PM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH dont even TALK about snowboarding

we have had the SHITTIEST season EVER in Canada's history. honestly, all hte local mountains are closed and they are usually open until early may.

i work on a local mountain, and i have been out of work for a while, to add to that. i have been riding a total of FIVE times this season.... i'm used to going about 2-5 times a week from DEC-MAY....

sigh. i miss snowboarding soooo much

i was gonna work at grouse this season but ended up with a non-snow/fun related job elsewhere.

on a side note, whistler just got 30cm!

i went snowboarding for my first time about three weeks ago. the first time i stood up i went all the way down the beginers hill, my homie explained how to stand up, but failed to mention how to stop. so i ate shit really hard at the bottom, ended up knocking the wind out of me, on the way back up on the lift my stomach felt like it'd been beatin in with baseball bats.