FOR 160 HATE GUYS

i no like take fotograf this thing i see all time here but so get good price 99 cheap for black white

fotograf. china man friend. 99 cent good. i buy lot fotograf 50 roll. i no hate guy say no look but look all time me postie. they no good pepl. this for dodo heads.

i see so lot train. I see in day what me think what see in month. Yes?No? 160 bench. Who see it? Say me name What I do?

341.jpg

816.jpg

8d7.jpg

813.jpg

dc2.jpg

b3f.jpg

^i see all time long time go this man TVC gang. So good

2a1.jpg

69f.jpg

1f1.jpg

ad8.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as long as we're blasting fringe countercultures lately...

someone should make a thread about how graffiti for jesus is hypocrytical as hell.

thou shall not steal. (or steal money away from fr8 companies for buffing pro jesus graffiti.)

THE CHRIST PUNCHERS ARE PLAYING TONIGHT! YEEE HAAA.

Originally posted by Kirby p@Jun 17 2005, 09:44 AM

as long as we're blasting fringe countercultures lately...

someone should make a thread about how graffiti for jesus is hypocrytical as hell.

thou shall not steal. (or steal money away from fr8 companies for buffing pro jesus graffiti.)

THE CHRIST PUNCHERS ARE PLAYING TONIGHT! YEEE HAAA.

what are you a Pharisee?

It's not what's written on the trains that defiles... It's what comes out of the heart that defiles!

Originally posted by Hermdog@Jun 17 2005, 09:08 AM

You got me 160...I said I wasn't coming back, but I have been checking your posts in hopes that you'd go back to being classico...I know you catch good fr8s..I just wish you'd post 'em

You disappoint me man...step it up

YOU DISAPOINT ME HERMFROG< THERE IS ONLY ONE "CLASSICO" AND U SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO SPECULATE ON SOME BULLSHIT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. AND I DO CATCH GOOD FR8S, BUT I DONT POST ANYMORE BC OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, 160 TAKES THE TIME TO POST< AND PEOPLE TALK SHIT> U SHOULD STOP POSTING TOO 160, ITS A WAIST OF TIME, JUST GIVES KNUCKLEHEADS A REASON TO TALK SHIT< FUCK THEM! NICE POST!

Guest Graff Jesus

160 you're still a faggot ass nerd bencher bitch with too much time to kill...stab yourself in the eye to a necro beat while i watch...k thanks.